Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Al Qaida president is Yasser Arafat.....everybody knows that? hahahahahahahaha

Which state does KFC come from? the guy knew what KFC stood for and didnt know which state it came from

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Wow, thank you Australia for the support in the war on terror??

Our son is from Queensland, Texas? hahahahaha

how many sides does a triangle have? none, one? hahaha

The british currency is not American money

hahahahaha, I love when people get confused with the map and mark the flag over Australia's territory

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    I have often wondered how clueless people can even function on a day to day basis.

Now, not knwoing the name of the Australian PM? Ok. I don't know that.

But not knowing that Israel is a Jewish state, or that Yugoslavia is spelled with a "Y"?

How in the hell did you make out of middle school?

How about the one who said Utah, as a country that begins with U??

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    I have often wondered how clueless people can even function on a day to day basis.

Now, not knwoing the name of the Australian PM? Ok. I don't know that.

But not knowing that Israel is a Jewish state, or that Yugoslavia is spelled with a "Y"?

How in the hell did you make out of middle school?

Leave a comment:

• The Executioner
    replied
    WE Americans will the world starting with Iraq. Next stop: Iran.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCO-07
    replied
    Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
    This doesn't embarrass me but I think those on the video should be. Anyone could go anywhere in the world and find ignorant people to display.
    They don't show you the thousands of people that had intelligent answers, only the ones that make their point. :hammer:
    I AGREE WITH YOU. HE DOES NOT TELL US HOW MANY PEOPLE HE TALKED TO. FOR EXAMPLE, HE COULD HAVE TALKED TO 300 PEOPLE AND THE FEW THAT GOT IT WRONG THEY AIRED THEM. DON'T BELEIVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE NEWS OR READ IN THE PAPER! HE HAD A HIDDEN AGENDA!

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Originally posted by NameUsedBefore

Give me the funds and I can make a video of "dumbass" Europeans/Asians/Africans/Australians etc. too.
    USA! USA! USA! :usa:

Leave a comment:

• maruske845
    replied
    bunch of retards

Leave a comment:

• SmithOverTO
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoForLife27
    Umm.... I didn't know any answers . I'm 16 and never ever wach the news so I'm gonna use that as my excuse.

You dont know a country that starts with U?

Leave a comment:

• GRLSLUVFTBL2
    replied
    If stupid people didn't exsist we would have no laughs at all! Thank you stupid people

Leave a comment:

• T140
    replied
    my history teacher continues to make an excuse as to why we are learning what we are. "For jeapordy, and for when CNN has a poll and so when the reporter asks you what the Electoral College is you don't say 'Is that in Virginia?'"

Yeah, this vid is funny, but still...

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    *sigh*, this video is funny and upsetting at the same time

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    Originally posted by T140
    hey lets go to UK and ask people questions about all around the world, pick out the people who have wrong, stupid answers, and air it!
    Well yeah it is quite obvious they did that but I found the vid. to be quite funny.

Leave a comment:

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    All we can do is teach our kids to do better, which both of my kids would have been able to answer those questions.

That being said, sometimes when you are caught off guard and asked questions like that with a camera and mic in your face, you go blank.

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    A couple of you are taking this way too serious. Some of those answers were horrible, and whether there are people in other countries who would do the same or not is irrelevant. It was funny, regardles, and also a little bit shameful at the same time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X