WhoDey's messed up story of the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhoDey's messed up story of the day!

Woman, who was arrested and charged with animal neglect for having over 150 live rabbits and over 100 dead rabbits in her home, is arrested for stealing the live rabbits back.

I need rabbits. For my soup.

I'm gonna make rabbit soup.

HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Ew. That is so nasty!
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Hmm...

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

When the rabbits were seized, the live ones were taken to an animal care facility to be treated by the Oregon Humane Society and be held as evidence for the investigation

hahahahahaahah by the time this hits they use em for evidence there could be double the amount. you know what they say about them wahbits.

as she sits in her cell and her cell mate asks her what are you in for?

classic case of animal hoarding
        Last edited by saltybuggah; 01-23-2007, 03:10 PM.
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
          When the rabbits were seized, the live ones were taken to an animal care facility to be treated by the Oregon Humane Society and be held as evidence for the investigation

hahahahahaahah by the time this hits they use em for evidence there could be double the amount. you know what they say about them wahbits.
          The best part is, now they could tack on 132 charges of evidence tampering. This lady could go to prison for the rest of her life over a bunch of rabbits.

Of course, any lawyer worth his fee should be able to prove this lady has serious emotional issues.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby

as she sits in her cell and her cell mate asks her what are you in for?

classic case of animal hoarding
            I wonder what they did with the frozen bunnies!

Comment

with all them rabbit feet she sure was unlucky.........badumchhhhhhh

hello? hello? is this thing on? sorry folks ill be here all week
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                I wonder what they did with the frozen bunnies!
                Wabbitsickles.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic

Comment

WABBIT SEASON!!!

DUCK SEASON!!!

WABBIT SEASON!!!

Pooooo lil wabbits.

These animal hoarders freak me out. Can you imagine the smell in those places....
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                    WABBIT SEASON!!!

DUCK SEASON!!!

WABBIT SEASON!!!

Pooooo lil wabbits.

These animal hoarders freak me out. Can you imagine the smell in those places....

Ew. They gross me out when they are on Animal Planet..on Animal Cops. I saw this episode where there was a dog hoarder and there were little dead puppies everywhere. I just dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                      The best part is, now they could tack on 132 charges of evidence tampering. This lady could go to prison for the rest of her life over a bunch of rabbits.

Of course, any lawyer worth his fee should be able to prove this lady has serious emotional issues.
                      An instuition would be a better place. But prison should surely be considered.
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Officer! Officer! There's a hare in my soup!
                        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

We may as well make it two weird stories today.

Yeah, picture that unfolding in your mind.

This is the stuff of comedy.
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic

Comment

People are so weird,I don't have a link but I heard on the radio the other
                            day that 2 guys got into a arguement about how tall James Brown was and
                            one of the guys shot the other guy...
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                              People are so weird,I don't have a link but I heard on the radio the other
                              day that 2 guys got into a arguement about how tall James Brown was and
                              one of the guys shot the other guy...
                              Strange, and argument solved I guess.
                              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
                              X