Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you were hippies during the old days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you were hippies during the old days?

Just wondering because I'm bored.

So tell us what you did as a hippie:

Did you smoke psychadelic herbs?

Did you ride those crazy rainbow vans and sing kumbaya while playing the guitar?

Did you have those crazy hippie hairdos?

Did you go backstage in those 70's bands and "party" with them?

Or were you one other kinds of people like... Surfer dudes! Or were you in those motorcycle groups with black leather jackets and greasy hair?

I'm asking these questions because it would be fun to find out what the emos/goths/game nerds replaced.

Boy i can't wait for some of these replys...

Me: NO, i was/am too young...
    sigpic

Comment

If i was alive during those days i would of been a metalhead.

I dislike hippies with all of there "peace is good man. let's go smoke some weed man" crap.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
        If i was alive during those days i would of been a metalhead.

I dislike hippies with all of there "peace is good man. let's go smoke some weed man" crap.
        I bet you would've even thrown in a that is soo psychedelic dude! Now and a then

Comment

I cant wait to see who was a hippie. Me i would of been in the civil rights movement. Because i like to speak my mind,that is just the way i am. The way i see it, was i probably would of made an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by P-NUT33
            I cant wait to see who was a hippie. Me i would of been in the civil rights movement. Because i like to speak my mind,that is just the way i am. The way i see it, was i probably would of made an impact.
            Yeah it would be fun to know what I would've done if I was living in a different generation of people.

I know my ex-neighbor (I moved) was a huge hippie back then. He was one of those people with the hippie names and I remember his wifes name was like Soothing dove.

And he told me he and his wife would go to those concerts and do those crazy hippie dances, and they also lived in their van.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              Yeah it would be fun to know what I would've done if I was living in a different generation of people.

I know my ex-neighbor (I moved) was a huge hippie back then. He was one of those people with the hippie names and I remember his wifes name was like
              Soothing dove.

And he told me he and his wife would go to those concerts and do those crazy hippie dances, and they also lived in their van.
              what was she? a Indian hippie?
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                what was she? a Indian hippie?
                Hmmm I'm not really sure.

She looked sort of Indian (black hair and tan body) but I'm sure at all.

She was a pretty cool lady though, she and my mom gardened together.

Comment

Soothing Dove!!! hahah, I think i would me Marvin X or something dont ask me.

Comment

I pretty much missed the Hippie days of the sixties and seveties. By the time I was old enough, it was the eighties already.

I was a BRONCO FAN!

Still am!

Comment

I probably would've been if I lived in the 60's/70's

my football coach calls me hippie boy..but no drugs for me...

Comment

Originally posted by P-NUT33
                        I would've wanted to do that too. We learned about a lot about that today at school. I am Arab so segregation would've impacted me as well. Watching what people did made me very angry. VERY angry. It put a little bit of rage in me.
                        MMA News
                        MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                          Just wondering because I'm bored.

So tell us what you did as a hippie:

Did you smoke psychadelic herbs?

Did you ride those crazy rainbow vans and sing kumbaya while playing the guitar?

Did you have those crazy hippie hairdos?

Did you go backstage in those 70's bands and "party" with them?

Or were you one other kinds of people like... Surfer dudes! Or were you in those motorcycle groups with black leather jackets and greasy hair?

I'm asking these questions because it would be fun to find out what the emos/goths/game nerds replaced.
                          I wasnt alive then, so I cant answer.

Btw, I love your sig. MCR
                          sigpic

Comment

Not a hippie, but the world was alot funner before Aids.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww !!

Comment

man i did sum crazy stuff back in the day

wait i am only 15
                              dang hippies

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Working...
                              X