X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers?

I wonder what they were thinking.

Drivers

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

thats from a road system in manchester, its been a pain in my dads backside as he has to go the long way round to his city centre office. There are huge signs warning drivers not to follow busses through.
    Idiots.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
      thats from a road system in manchester, its been a pain in my dads backside as he has to go the long way round to his city centre office. There are huge signs warning drivers not to follow busses through.
      Idiots.
      I can't believe people would even try it knowing how fast those posts go back up.

I Support our Troops!
      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

well if people would obey the law they wouldn't have those.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Idiots.

--- Those buses can be a real pain !!! ---

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
            I wonder what they were thinking.

Drivers

Day1 - I missed this thread of yours.

I like the part where the husband is putting his hands over his head in disbelief!

Then they have to take the baby out of the backseat----so the woman tried this with a little one in the car....nice job lady.

If the US had things like that here, we'd be in big trouble.
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

What in the heck are those things - are there lanes for buses only or something? Or do you just have to stop and wait for them to go down b4 you can go?

And HW is right - I could only imagine what it would be like if they had those here in the States

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                What in the heck are those things - are there lanes for buses only or something? Or do you just have to stop and wait for them to go down b4 you can go?

And HW is right - I could only imagine what it would be like if they had those here in the States
                There are certain areas in manchester city center and other cities where busses are only allowed. Its to help really bad traffic problems (remember a lot of english cities and their road systems date back to the victorian and ww2 era) They just arn't designed to handle modern day traffic levels.
                People seem to think they can beat these road blocks to save time by driving through town.
                "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                Ayrton Senna..

Comment

There are certain areas in manchester city center and other cities where busses are only allowed. Its to help really bad traffic problems (remember a lot of english cities and their road systems date back to the victorian and ww2 era) They just arn't designed to handle modern day traffic levels.
                  People seem to think they can beat these road blocks to save time by driving through town.
                  Dang I cant imagine the road rage I would have over there

Big Ben kids - Parliment

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    Dang I cant imagine the road rage I would have over there

Big Ben kids - Parliment
                    I like your avatar, um... I think.

I Support our Troops!

Comment

Working...
                    X