Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love:

Gieco
    Girl- I just realized I cant be with youas long as your with Jessica.
    Man-Well I have really great news.
    Girl-What your leaving Jessica.
    Man-No I just saved a load of money on my car insurance by switching to Gieco.
    (Girl walks away)
    Man- I saved I thought that meant something to you..LMAO thats the greatest.

Miller Light-

The guy and the Budwieser horse are having a debate and the guy is talking about Miller and stuff in then he goes"Now why wont my opponent debate this issue? Is it because he is a horse or is it because he has blinders on? No perlifrial vision. LMAO thats a good one too.

Quiznoes-

Just because its the most idiotic and makes me laugh.

ESPN-
    Some of you may have not seen this one but its on ESPNNEWS.
    The baseball player goes" Is it wierd that were called the white sox but we wear black sox?" then the other player responds" No its not that wierd" The the 1 player goes "Is it wierd that the foul pole is in fair territory?" then the p other replies "No its not that wierd." Then he goes "But no what is wierd" then the other one goes "Huh" then the other one goes Z"that" and he points outside, and there is the Flordia mascot, I think its Rich Eisen and a few more mascots and other things going around in a circlelike they were horses on one of those carosouls or whatever there called...

Hate-

Mcdonalds-
    Every single Mcdonald one there is, cant stand them.

And there are lots of others but I cant think of any of them right now.
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Working...
    X