• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dandaman23
    replied
    Love:

Gieco
    Girl- I just realized I cant be with youas long as your with Jessica.
    Man-Well I have really great news.
    Girl-What your leaving Jessica.
    Man-No I just saved a load of money on my car insurance by switching to Gieco.
    (Girl walks away)
    Man- I saved I thought that meant something to you..LMAO thats the greatest.

Miller Light-

The guy and the Budwieser horse are having a debate and the guy is talking about Miller and stuff in then he goes"Now why wont my opponent debate this issue? Is it because he is a horse or is it because he has blinders on? No perlifrial vision. LMAO thats a good one too.

Quiznoes-

Just because its the most idiotic and makes me laugh.

ESPN-
    Some of you may have not seen this one but its on ESPNNEWS.
    The baseball player goes" Is it wierd that were called the white sox but we wear black sox?" then the other player responds" No its not that wierd" The the 1 player goes "Is it wierd that the foul pole is in fair territory?" then the p other replies "No its not that wierd." Then he goes "But no what is wierd" then the other one goes "Huh" then the other one goes Z"that" and he points outside, and there is the Flordia mascot, I think its Rich Eisen and a few more mascots and other things going around in a circlelike they were horses on one of those carosouls or whatever there called...

Hate-

Mcdonalds-
    Every single Mcdonald one there is, cant stand them.

And there are lots of others but I cant think of any of them right now.

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    I like the NBA playoff commericals on ESPN where they have Black Eyed Peas doing 24 second pieces (so far, I've seen two).

I like the Juicy Friut commericals. One had co-workers stealing them from each other disguised as pieces of office equipment. The other was the one where the pinata went crazy after a kid took some Juicy Fruit out of it.

Anytime you have an animal demonstrating personification, you have my attention. The Labbat Blue commericals with the bear are pretty funny. So is that one Smores commerical that ends with the bear riding away on a scooter.

I absolutely hate that Bank One Card commerical. That fat lady is so annoying, I want to throw something sharp at my TV.

I also hate that tampon commercial where that girl plugs the leak on the boat with her tampon.

Leave a comment:

• mainen8
    replied
    John Scherer and his computer learning CDs can burn in hell for all eternity for all I care. I hate that guy. "Try my product" he says as he points to his crappy CD. Also ronny deutch and her 20 dollars commercials suck majorly.

The new Dairy Queen flameburger commercial is good, so are the new geico ones with instrumental music.

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    I like those buddylee commercials, those were a riot! LOL

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Thats a good one - LOL

I hate any commercial that has anything to do with Rx drugs -

I love the guiness ones, those are great

I like the insurance ones where they do something totally unrelated and state but I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance - those are usually funny
    Yea, like the hair loss one!!!

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
    One of my most favorite commercials ever is the one where the guys are walking in an office, and one asks the other if he's ready for the presentation. The guy points to his head and says "it's all up here," then smacks into a file drawer knocking himself out. Then the guy who is supposed to be the backup, walks into the conference room to tell the boss it's ok because he knows it as well, but his hand slips on papers and gets knocked out by hitting his head on the table.

It's a commercial for some kind of computer software, it asks you if your data backup is as reliable as you think.

Great commercial!!!!!
    Thats a good one - LOL

I hate any commercial that has anything to do with Rx drugs -

I love the guiness ones, those are great

I like the insurance ones where they do something totally unrelated and state but I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance - those are usually funny

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    One of my most favorite commercials ever is the one where the guys are walking in an office, and one asks the other if he's ready for the presentation. The guy points to his head and says "it's all up here," then smacks into a file drawer knocking himself out. Then the guy who is supposed to be the backup, walks into the conference room to tell the boss it's ok because he knows it as well, but his hand slips on papers and gets knocked out by hitting his head on the table.

It's a commercial for some kind of computer software, it asks you if your data backup is as reliable as you think.

Great commercial!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    Oh I totally forgot about the Coors light commercials they had last season:
    I..Love..Football on TV
    Shots of Gena Lee
    Hanging with my friends

I don't remeber all the words, but that one rocks...and they had new ones for the playoffs. Those are my alltime favorite commericials.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    I'm fed up with ANY Home Loan ads!!!!

But always get a kick out of the Frontier(I think it's Frontier) plane commercials..the ones with the different animals on the tails of the planes talking to each other. VERY clever IMO

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    I can't think of any commercials I love but I know of a couple I hate. The one at the top right now has to be that stupid McDonalds commercial where those guys are playing poker with French Fries. I hate the stupid song that they play during it. It makes me want to blow my brains out whenever I hear it.

Leave a comment:

• Denver#1
    replied
    Are we talking of all time? or current ones?? If its current ones i don't know, cuz i rarely watch t.v. anymore. But if it's all time i'd have to go with the 103.5 THE FOX commercial right after the Broncos first SB win with Tyrone Braxton and Lewis & Floorwax! Anyone remember?? Well if not i'll explain it.

Tyrone Braxton is using the bathroom in a bowling alley. Lewis & Floorwax walk up and start doing their business. One of them looks down and says " Whoa, that is a hoss!" The other then says "yeah that is HUGE!"..... Then Tyrone says "Yeah you should see Elways!" LMAO CLASSIC!!! I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't seen that commercial

My next fav is also a Lewis & Floorwax great. Right after Larry Walker won MVP in '96 he invited L&F to his personal workout facilitry to try to teach them how to hit. Walkers' MVP trophy is right near where they are hitting, and Floorwax accidently hits off the M. Walker then says "hey my MVP trophy.......... aww man now i'm Vice President..!!!" oh man that had me rollin!!!

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosbeast
    I hate the one with the little girl who gives her dad a jar of coins and paint to a picture in a jewlery store ad. She says "I wanna get this one for mom, is this enough?" The dad says sure and they go buy some jewlery. When they give it to the mom the girl says "I bought it all by myself". I hate that comercial.
    yes that one does dow blonkeys.

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    I hate the one with the little girl who gives her dad a jar of coins and paint to a picture in a jewlery store ad. She says "I wanna get this one for mom, is this enough?" The dad says sure and they go buy some jewlery. When they give it to the mom the girl says "I bought it all by myself". I hate that comercial.

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    My favorite is the one where the narrator says:smooth...(shows a dog doing a crazy balancing act, followed by someone throwing a coin into a cup)...but not rich.
    Rich...(a dog in a pimped out house, goes and pisses on something)...but not smooth.
    I don't remember which beer commercial that is but it is the funniest.
    another good one is the anti-smoking/drugs commericals

The worst one is where the guy is debating with a horse, that is retarded.
    Last edited by Uula Bear; 05-03-2004, 03:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Loves:

--The truck one where they throw it off the cliff (forgot the company)...ford I think.

--The burger king one where the girl licks the guys cheek because he ate her chicken sandwich and the guy next to him goes BLEHHHHH!

--bud weissssssss er! classic frogs
    ---------------------------------------------
    hated:

those male enhancement commercials where the guy smiles all the time.

Any stupid ass insurance company ones

red bull commercials

Leave a comment:

Working...
X