I made a massive snow Volcano today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sneakers
    You should take a hose and spray it with water so that the outside is frozen and better preserved.
    My Saxophone teacher drove over it and to add to that it is a very sunny day here in London and it is quite hot and it is STILL THERE!

Comment

I'm the tall guy on the ground to the right.

And that's an igloo.

And eight people could stand up inside of that thing.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals

I'm the tall guy on the ground to the right.

And that's an igloo.

And eight people could stand up inside of that thing.
        It might be kind of fun building that with a 12-pack.
        Loved the purple saucer.
        I'm surprised there was snow left in the yard after that.
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
          It might be kind of fun building that with a 12-pack.
          Loved the purple saucer.
          I'm surprised there was snow left in the yard after that.
          We built it in this little park behind a friend's house. A few years ago, Ohio and Northern Kentucky saw a lot of snowfall, and we were able to do stuff like that. Right now, the snow we're getting is hardly enough to even put together a decent snowball. It's sad, really. But I don't mind. I drive a lot, and I can do without the IQ lowering properties of snow while my ass is on the line, thankyouverymuch.

By the way, the key to making a good igloo is snow that packs well and Rubbermaid garbage cans.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
            We built it in this little park behind a friend's house. A few years ago, Ohio and Northern Kentucky saw a lot of snowfall, and we were able to do stuff like that. Right now, the snow we're getting is hardly enough to even put together a decent snowball. It's sad, really. But I don't mind. I drive a lot, and I can do without the IQ lowering properties of snow while my ass is on the line, thankyouverymuch.

By the way, the key to making a good igloo is snow that packs well and Rubbermaid garbage cans.
            Well you know they make the igloo makers now, right? Here's a photo of it....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Snow-Block-Igloo...ayphotohosting

I keep thinking I'll get a couple of those for me and my daughter.
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
              Well you know they make the igloo makers now, right? Here's a photo of it....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Snow-Block-Igloo...ayphotohosting

I keep thinking I'll get a couple of those for me and my daughter.

In Ohio, we call that a lunch box.

The garbage can is better, because you can make bigger pieces to work with. The bricks look like they'd be a bit more time consuming.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X