• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Regulars", Official Broncomania Comic

Rated PG-13.

Artwork: Cinnamunmun
    Story and scriptwriter: Broncofan-13

Okay, so I didn't get this out on Sunday like I had hoped, or on Tuesday, or Yesterday.....but it is done! The First issue of "The Regulars", "Episode 0, Introduction".

So mainly this just to get to know some of the main characters. There of course will be more characters later on. So give feedback to me and BF-13 via here. If you have story ideas: shoot them towards BF-13, although I'm not sure if he would want you to . And don't be shy about giving negative feedback. We wont improve if it sucks and you guys don't say anything. I promise not so summon a ninja invasion and Paco promises not to pee in the soup.

So some things before I post the comic:
    1. Is the lonliest number..... Please do not ask to be included. Just make some good posts, perhaps we will use you.
    2. Please do NOT POST IN BETWEEN THE COMIC PAGES (this one has 5)! Seriously, I'll kill you! It ruins it!
    3. Please do not ask me to draw anything for you. I am not that good, and I have a lot of other things I need to get done before I can promise to take any more work on. If Paco says don't send him ideas, then flood him with them
    4. We would like a sticky please!
    5. If you have problems with your existing character (WhoDey wants to be a dog instead of a Bengal, don't like my hair, etc) tell me so I can fix it.
    6. There will be a new comic about every 2-4 weeks, with smaller things in the middle. Why so long? Because I have school and Paco has work and a life. We will try to keep the filler stuff interesting.
    7. Lucky number.
    8. If you want to post a spinoff, I'll have to check with Paco, but I say go for it, more fun for everyone and less stress on us. Just remember to obey the CoC if you do.
    9. If you are offended, please tell us and we will do our best to remove whatever it was, whether it be insulting joke, you don't want to be in it, or reminds me of my grandmas big toe that she used to stick in my ear while watching TV (cant help you too much on that last one). Except WhoDey, LT, and Skywalker. You guys can suck it up.
    10. I apologize for the poor quality in the first issue, I tried sticking to line weights using a pencil and it seems I goofed up a little in cleaning it. I will try to do better in the future or use pens/tones.
    11. Remember negative feedback (constructive you buggers!) is just as important as the positive feedback. Paco doesn't insult easily and you wont have to see me cry since you dont know where I am.

Enjoy!

Comment

Comment

Not bad some of the text was hard to read however. One rule you should make is to not reply w/ a quote, for people like me that have a slow dail up it will take WAY to long to load.

I can't wait till the next one, I hope I make in there at some point, (please don't take that as a request to asking to be in, I don't want you to think that I was breaking your first rule. If I', honored enough to make it, please don't forget my cane I use it on my left side )
        Last edited by Southstander; 01-25-2007, 12:40 AM.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

It looks very good.

Thanks for making this. CP coming your way.

Comment

I'm only in it once? Right at the start? I'm figuring I'm the one with the Skwrl tail behind the bar.
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

....I'm sure the rest of you 'get it'......

Good artwork though.....
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                I'm only in it once? Right at the start? I'm figuring I'm the one with the Skwrl tail behind the bar.

.....Twice.

Edit: thrice.

and rc, what don't you get? Lemme know, so I can clarify.
                Last edited by Broncofan-13; 01-25-2007, 04:37 AM.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                  .....Twice.

Edit: thrice.

and rc, what don't you get? Lemme know, so I can clarify.
                  twice, and in the 2nd instance I don't have a tail!

EDIT: Am I the one getting mad about the mess?

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

twice, and in the 2nd instance I don't have a tail!

Thrice.

Pouring the drink, talkling to E, and yelling at tryche.

PM incoming.

Comment

WhoDey is wearing knickerbockers!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                        Rated PG-13.

1: this is true. We will try to circulate a bunch of people, but the main comic will revolve around the original cafe regulars. you know who you are.

2:what he said.

3:Go ahead and send me your ideas, but please don't make them pages long. Ideas are always welcome, full in depth character bios, landscaping schemes, and screenplays... not so welcome.
                        also, ask cinny to draw you stuff. It distracts and annoys him, and makes me laugh.

4: mods... sticky bitte?

5: this one is all cinny. he's the man with the plan, but please don't make outrageous demands on him. he's a hard working asian brutha.

6: indeed. we are both fairly busy with life, but we try to put as much detail into the artwork and storyline as possible (intro script notwithstanding)

7: lucky

8: I have no problem with spinoffs, just make me look pretty.

9:what he said, only told in a more offensive manner.

10: modest bastard.

11: again, what he said. (constructive) critisism is always welcome. Don't get a joke? lemme know.

Comment

--- Kudos to cinn and BF-13 !!! ---

--- Thanks for such a creative and original concept !

--- Looking for future editions soon !

--- Good job guys !!!

---

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Wow! You two sure put a lot of time and creativity into those comics!
                            Looking forward to round two!
                            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

WhoDey is wearing knickerbockers!
                              I'm also very... spry. And Strongbow?! From a bottle?! Blasphemy!

Okay guys, not a bad effort. But a few suggestions.

A while back, whenever DC started publishing their trade paperbacks for the Batman and Birds of Prey series, they always do a two page thing at the beginning of each book that gives you a picture and brief description of each character. It would have been useful to have something like that at the beginning of this, because it took me a while to figure out who the telekinetic characters were supposed to be. I can only assume that the cloaked, hooded guy is Trychon and the chick that got knocked in the face with the humility kleenex was Skywalker. I'm just guessing here.

Secondly, the dialogue needs to flow more. Flowing dialogue = more teh funny.

Good first effort. You guys definitely put a lot of work into it.

HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X