• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Broncofan-13
    No pat! Dont sit on that!

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    I'm only in it once? Right at the start? I'm figuring I'm the one with the Skwrl tail behind the bar.

.....Twice.

Edit: thrice.

and rc, what don't you get? Lemme know, so I can clarify.
    Broncofan-13
    No pat! Dont sit on that!
    Last edited by Broncofan-13; 01-25-2007, 05:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    Step UP, or Step OFF!

• rcsodak
    replied

....I'm sure the rest of you 'get it'......

Good artwork though.....

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    Crusher of Dreams

• Kapaibro
    replied
    I'm only in it once? Right at the start? I'm figuring I'm the one with the Skwrl tail behind the bar.

Leave a comment:

• TheWookieeBronco
    Blinded by the light

• TheWookieeBronco
    replied
    It looks very good.

Thanks for making this. CP coming your way.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    King of Anvilania

• Southstander
    replied
    Not bad some of the text was hard to read however. One rule you should make is to not reply w/ a quote, for people like me that have a slow dail up it will take WAY to long to load.

I can't wait till the next one, I hope I make in there at some point, (please don't take that as a request to asking to be in, I don't want you to think that I was breaking your first rule. If I', honored enough to make it, please don't forget my cane I use it on my left side )
    Southstander
    King of Anvilania
    Last edited by Southstander; 01-25-2007, 01:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    Killer Tofu

• cinnamunmun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    Killer Tofu

• cinnamunmun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    Killer Tofu

• CinnaMunMun
    started a topic "The Regulars", Official Broncomania Comic

"The Regulars", Official Broncomania Comic

Rated PG-13.

Artwork: Cinnamunmun
    Story and scriptwriter: Broncofan-13

Okay, so I didn't get this out on Sunday like I had hoped, or on Tuesday, or Yesterday.....but it is done! The First issue of "The Regulars", "Episode 0, Introduction".

So mainly this just to get to know some of the main characters. There of course will be more characters later on. So give feedback to me and BF-13 via here. If you have story ideas: shoot them towards BF-13, although I'm not sure if he would want you to . And don't be shy about giving negative feedback. We wont improve if it sucks and you guys don't say anything. I promise not so summon a ninja invasion and Paco promises not to pee in the soup.

So some things before I post the comic:
    1. Is the lonliest number..... Please do not ask to be included. Just make some good posts, perhaps we will use you.
    2. Please do NOT POST IN BETWEEN THE COMIC PAGES (this one has 5)! Seriously, I'll kill you! It ruins it!
    3. Please do not ask me to draw anything for you. I am not that good, and I have a lot of other things I need to get done before I can promise to take any more work on. If Paco says don't send him ideas, then flood him with them
    4. We would like a sticky please!
    5. If you have problems with your existing character (WhoDey wants to be a dog instead of a Bengal, don't like my hair, etc) tell me so I can fix it.
    6. There will be a new comic about every 2-4 weeks, with smaller things in the middle. Why so long? Because I have school and Paco has work and a life. We will try to keep the filler stuff interesting.
    7. Lucky number.
    8. If you want to post a spinoff, I'll have to check with Paco, but I say go for it, more fun for everyone and less stress on us. Just remember to obey the CoC if you do.
    9. If you are offended, please tell us and we will do our best to remove whatever it was, whether it be insulting joke, you don't want to be in it, or reminds me of my grandmas big toe that she used to stick in my ear while watching TV (cant help you too much on that last one). Except WhoDey, LT, and Skywalker. You guys can suck it up.
    10. I apologize for the poor quality in the first issue, I tried sticking to line weights using a pencil and it seems I goofed up a little in cleaning it. I will try to do better in the future or use pens/tones.
    11. Remember negative feedback (constructive you buggers!) is just as important as the positive feedback. Paco doesn't insult easily and you wont have to see me cry since you dont know where I am.

Enjoy!
Working...
X