Just an update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoRo

I felt like I was unworthy of being loved...

dude, don't ever feel that way!! no one should feel that way. . . you've obviously had some bad luck recently, but the hard truth is that's just the way it goes sometimes. . . . but IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! don't blame yourself for things you have no control over. . .

Originally posted by JoRo
    I mean I felt guilty talking to people about my problems...
    you shouldn't! everyone needs some help sometimes, man-- you're no different, and there's no shame in it at all. . . it's just part of being human. . . stop beating yourself up-- sounds like you've taken enough hard hits lately, no need to add any more. . .

and good for you that you threw your ex's stuff in the dumpster-- smartest thing you can possibly do in that situation. . . . i'm sure you're broken up about it right now, but eventually you'll realize that with the way things worked out, she obviously wasn't the one for you-- may sound corny but it's absolutely the truth. . . you are so young, you will meet so many more girls. . . and you are very right that the best thing to do is just not have any contact with her for a while. . . every time you see her or talk to her it's just going to re-open the wound-- give it a chance to heal! and don't worry about her-- you need to put yourself first right now, and there's NOTHING selfish about that. . .

it sounds like you're starting to realize some of these things, but it never hurts to hear it from someone else. . . don't ever be afraid or embarrassed to ask for help, or just for someone to listen, whether it's with us here or someone in your regular life. . . stay strong-- you're going to get through this just fine, and things will get better eventually! and keep your sense of humor handy, it can be a valuable friend in these types of situations. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Hey Joe, hang in there buddy. We are all here for you. Remember, times can get tough, but God is tougher. PM me if you need to talk.
      sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Joe, I am praying for you. If you need to talk, pm me anytime.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Working...
        X