No announcement yet.

The Line-by-Line Story Game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But then Simon asked Jake if he really thought anyone would take him seriously being that he doesn't shave. Paula gave him the "call" me sign as he left in tears.

Comment

Once outside, a disheartened Jake donned his Arizona Cardinals hat and chased down Ryan Seacreast in his Honda Element.

Comment

Originally posted by OC1981
        Once outside, a disheartened Jake donned his Arizona Cardinals hat and chased down Ryan Seacreast in his Honda Element.
        Unfortunately for the hapless Plummer, there were two witnesses to the road/pedestrian rage incident with Seacrest…
        Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by buckland
          Unfortunately for the hapless Plummer, there were two witnesses to the road/pedestrian rage incident with Seacrest…
          Luckily, they didn't care...

BECAUSE it was Ryan Seacrest...

Hell, they gave him a pat on the back.
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
            Luckily, they didn't care...

BECAUSE it was Ryan Seacrest...

Hell, they gave him a pat on the back.
            Later that day, Jake Plummer was found driving his Element down Federal screaming at pedestrians to , "respect the beard" and "don't make the beard angry!" and was once again arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by OC1981
              Later that day, Jake Plummer was found driving his Element down Federal screaming at pedestrians to , "respect the beard" and "don't make the beard angry!" and was once again arrested.
              Marvin Lewis posted bond for Jake, seeing his circumstances, and brought to the table an interesting proposition....
              sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
              Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
                Marvin Lewis posted bond for Jake, seeing his circumstances, and brought to the table an interesting proposition....
                Shuffling his feet, Lewis offered, "As you know, we're good in the starting QB slot, but.... errr... you wouldn't be interested in holding the ball for Shayne this season, would you?"
                Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Working...
                X