Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you snapp the turtle Snapping Turtle?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why do you snapp the turtle Snapping Turtle?

    What happens to the turtle then?
    sigpic

  • #2
    Good job my slave!

    Back on topic, what happens to the turtle then? Im wondering this also!
    XBL: The1Executioner

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
      What happens to the turtle then?
      It gets fed to sharks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jaws
        It gets fed to sharks!
        So you like Turtle soup?
        XBL: The1Executioner

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Executioner
          So you like Turtle soup?
          Soup, nah. Sushi man, I prefer my meat RAW!

          Comment


          • #6
            What do you call a turtles feet? No this isn't a joke.
            Can they snap their fingers (or whatever it is that turtles have)?

            There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

            I Support our Troops!
            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

            Comment


            • #7
              ST frequents the Broncomania Chat Room... You two can spawn your teenage love for one another in there. Or through Private Messages.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                What do you call a turtles feet? No this isn't a joke.
                Can they snap their fingers (or whatever it is that turtles have)?
                Hmmm... did u guys also know their teeth can make noises?
                XBL: The1Executioner

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                  ST frequents the Broncomania Chat Room... You two can spawn your teenage love for one another in there. Or through Private Messages.

                  Hahahahaha, I'm actually shocked she hasnt replied to this yet, but nonetheless, I got up at 5am this morning and am boarderline comatose....and this made me laugh HARD, props

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    *ahem*

                    What exactly is going on here?

                    And bark...havent replied yet because I was out with my bestest friend drinking starbucks and watching John Tucker Must Die.

                    Teenaged love affair! How exciting!
                    ...capture it...remember it...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                      *ahem*

                      What exactly is going on here?

                      And bark...havent replied yet because I was out with my bestest friend drinking starbucks and watching John Tucker Must Die.

                      Teenaged love affair! How exciting!


                      What happens to the Turtle????
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                        What happens to the Turtle????

                        I dont think I Snapp the turtle?
                        ...capture it...remember it...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                          I dont think I Snapp the turtle?
                          Aswer the question darn it!!! What happens to the snapped turtle?
                          XBL: The1Executioner

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Executioner
                            Aswer the question darn it!!! What happens to the snapped turtle?

                            I don't know!
                            ...capture it...remember it...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                              I don't know!
                              Did the Vet Police found out where you burried the dead turtle?
                              XBL: The1Executioner

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X