Deep Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Thoughts

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink I feel shame.

Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams . If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered.

Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

~ Jack Handy

Nel vino la verità

Comment

Screw wine... drink vodka.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
        Screw wine... drink vodka.
        okay

Comment

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

~Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
            okay
            Haha, love ya Shannie. Why aren't you on AIM??

Comment

Haha, love ya Shannie. Why aren't you on AIM??
              Don't have it on this computer!!! :brick:

And.....love ya more!!!

Comment

Don't have it on this computer!!! :brick:

And.....love ya more!!!

No, not possible.

Comment

No, not possible.
                  LOL...Oh...yes it is...there is this thing called the shannie love...it is greater than any love!!! I am able to love with the power of infinite love...so therefore...my love is greater and I am able to love you more...

Comment

Okay, I'm going to post one of my fav quotes, then I'll let you two love each other some more

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not bad... it looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults, even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may have perhaps so” -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

LOL...Oh...yes it is...there is this thing called the shannie love...it is greater than any love!!! I am able to love with the power of infinite love...so therefore...my love is greater and I am able to love you more...
                      But there is this thing called my love, which is all powerful and takes over everything because of how wide it spreads. That sounded really bad lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                        Okay, I'm going to post one of my fav quotes, then I'll let you two love each other some more

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not bad... it looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults, even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may have perhaps so” -Henry David Thoreau
                        But I love you too...that is how powerful the shannie love is...great quote...

"It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years."

~Abraham Lincoln

I live this one every day!!!

Comment

[URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

There is this kind of love that does not brag but lets each one be as they are. When each one returns this love excepts them and loves them all the more.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

But there is this thing called my love, which is all powerful and takes over everything because of how wide it spreads. That sounded really bad lol.
                              Ummmm....how wide it spreads sounds more like a girl thing...but if that's how you roll...

Comment

Working...
                              X