Deep Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanniefly
    Ummmm....how wide it spreads sounds more like a girl thing...but if that's how you roll...
    See now you screwed up me saying how much love I had, by making it into the perverted thing that I noticed it could be made into after typing it.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
      See now you screwed up me saying how much love I had, by making it into the perverted thing that I noticed it could be made into after typing it.
      But this is me we are talking about...you knew I would do that!!! Just for that...you can love me more!!!

Comment

Has this become a favorite quote thread?

This is mine:

Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many times your breath was taken away..

it kinda follows the love thing you two got going on

Comment

But this is me we are talking about...you knew I would do that!!! Just for that...you can love me more!!!
          True, I guess.

GLF, I guess this can become a favorite quote thread, but I am not sure if that is how it was started lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2

This is mine:

Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many times your breath was taken away..

it started out that way but has gone south really fast. and it appears it is gonna stay that way.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Anything I start goes south fast...it's how I roll!!!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2

This is mine:

I love that quote...reminds me of the time I flew off the monkey bars and got the wind knocked out of me!!!

Comment

I love that quote...reminds me of the time I flew off the monkey bars and got the wind knocked out of me!!!

Well however you get it done I guess

Comment

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts, so I take it with a grain of salt when a sober man talks.-Prolifik(probably originated by someone else)

Comment

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
                      - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Instead of studying for finals, what about just going to the Bahamas and catching some rays? Maybe you'll flunk, but you might have flunked anyway; that's my point.

~Jack Handy

this was supposed to be about Jack Handy...but any quotes are fine...it was started by me...I'm as random as they come!!!

Comment

there are three states of mind in which i am interested-- amnesia, euphoria, and ecstasy. . . amnesia is not knowing who you are and wanting desperately to find out. . . euphoria is not knowing who you are, and not caring. . . and ecstasy is knowing exactly who you are, and still not caring!

~bad paraphrase of amanda from another roadside attraction
                          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                          X