Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Dialogue If We Consider Content Over Who Posted

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

    Hey pal....even if you and I really disagreed on some things, I can't see it elevating beyond simmer. There are many here who are easy to interact with, and then.....
    with how cold its been we may need to have a heated discussion
    Glen Haven Fire

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by armedequation View Post

      with how cold its been we may need to have a heated discussion
      So this was me on a recent walk with the dog...



      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by CanDB View Post

        So this was me on a recent walk with the dog...


        haha yeah. it was negative 27 here the other night. i dont mind cold. i dont like frigid
        Glen Haven Fire

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by armedequation View Post

          haha yeah. it was negative 27 here the other night. i dont mind cold. i dont like frigid
          I actually am excited that they finally removed the "extreme cold" warning from our forecast, which has been the case for over a week! But, as good as that sounds, it's still freakin cold!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by CanDB View Post



            haha

            WOW! That guy on the left opened his mouth when he kissed that guy. I wonder if he stuck his tongue out upon impact? YUK !!!
            Utah Bronco Freak

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by armedequation View Post

              haha yeah. it was negative 27 here the other night. i dont mind cold. i dont like frigid
              You might want to consider purchasing a decent hat. I'm thinking it would help immensely to knock back some of the ice sickles.

              One more reason to not own a dog.
              Utah Bronco Freak

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                WOW! That guy on the left opened his mouth when he kissed that guy. I wonder if he stuck his tongue out upon impact? YUK !!!
                They wazzz hammered at the hockey game!!!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                  You might want to consider purchasing a decent hat. I'm thinking it would help immensely to knock back some of the ice sickles.

                  One more reason to not own a dog.
                  yeah i have a ton of cold weather gear as i used to work for rocky mountain national park in the winter time.
                  we have 2 dogs but thankfully they are short haired
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X