Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of beer are you?

You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
    Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
    When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
    But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.

Take the test:

What's Your Beer Personality?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbeerpersonalityquiz/

Whoever designed this quiz isn't enough of a beer snob for me.

I came up as a Heineken, and I think that happened solely because I am a friendly drunk. I'm happy, jocular, and outgoing when I drink.

I can't stand Heineken.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
      Whoever designed this quiz isn't enough of a beer snob for me.

I came up as a Heineken, and I think that happened solely because I am a friendly drunk. I'm happy, jocular, and outgoing when I drink.

I can't stand Heineken.

A Guinness suited me quite well, altough a Hobgoblin would have been even more preferable

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws

A Guinness suited me quite well, altough a Hobgoblin would have been even more preferable
        I would have found that preferable for myself, too.

Wychwood brews are kickass!
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.
          You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.
          Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.
          Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.
          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

OK, this is pretty funny! Since Corona is one of the few beers I would ever drink!

You Are Corona

You don't drink for the love of beer. You drink to get drunk.
            You prefer a very light, very smooth beer. A beer that's hardly a beer at all.
            And while you may not like the taste of beer, you like the feeling of being drunk.
            You drink early and often. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes alone. All the party needs is you!
            Last edited by Missin#7; 01-30-2007, 09:58 AM.

Comment

You Are Guinness

When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
              But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.

Know what? I despise Guinness. and I know very little about beer.

Even better...I answered whatever goes down smooth and easy!
              I'll drink ANY beer if in the company of friends.
              Last edited by His Wife; 01-30-2007, 09:48 AM.
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

You Are Guinness

Of course I never drink Guiness but eh.....

I could have answered multiple on some of those....

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                  You Are Guinness

Know what? I despise Guinness. and I know very little about beer.

Even better...I answered whatever goes down smooth and easy!
                  I'll drink ANY beer if in the company of friends.
                  I couldn't find a "What kind of Whisky are you?" test?

Comment

Since there is no option on the first question for "I don't drink beer" I obviously cannot complete the test.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                      I couldn't find a "What kind of Whisky are you?" test?
                      No whiskey test?

I found one really good one, with whiskey songs included, but then at the end you have to give your information (like are you straight or not).
                      This should not be controversial, just fun!
                      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                        No whiskey test?

I found one really good one, with whiskey songs included, but then at the end you have to give your information (like are you straight or not).
                        This should not be controversial, just fun!
                        Hmm, your laughing smilie after that question might raise an eyebrow or two.....

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                          Hmm, your laughing smilie after that question might raise an eyebrow or two.....
                          But then I'd be Her Wife vs His Wife. Silly you!

Comment

It got me right...

You Are Bud Light

You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.
                            In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!
                            You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.
                            You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience.

What's Your Beer Personality?

Comment

***You Are Samuel Adams***

You're fairly easy to please when it comes to beer - as long as it's not too cheap.
                              You tend to change favorite beers frequently, and you're the type most likely to take a "beers of the world" tour.
                              When you get drunk, you're fearless. You lose all your inhibitions.
                              You're just as likely to party with a group of strangers as you are to wake up in a very foreign place.

Comment

Working...
                              X