What kind of beer are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Are Bud Light

You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.
    In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!
    You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.
    You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience.

What's Your Beer Personality?

blogthings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, blogthings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
      Whoever designed this quiz isn't enough of a beer snob for me.

not even close. . . . naturally, they lumped me in with everyone else as guiness-- fah, average and over-rated! people who consider guiness the best beer in the world need to seriously broaden their horizons. . . how can they say dogfish is a guiness?? it's obvious what beer i am. . .

oh well, at least they pegged LT dead-on. . . .
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Well I never! LT, Reid, Dogfish, Den21 and Whodey posting in a beer thread.

I always pictured you guys as more of the wine and cheese crowd

Comment

You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.
          You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.
          Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.
          Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.

blogthings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, blogthings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

***Your Aura is Violet***

Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.
            And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!

The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say

Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony

Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach

--- Whoops !!!

--- Wrong test ---

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

It said I was a Samuel Adams which I don't mind the taste but my favorite beer is Foster's.

Comment

You Are Beer Nuts

You don't appreciate a good beer, you don't even drink beer, so you must be nuts.
                You like your beer nuts crunchy, so you can hear them crunching as you chew.
                Overall, you're a friendly nut who's likely to eat all the beer nuts you can get your hands on.
                Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you eat beer nuts. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

this is what i really am,lol

but that thing said i was Sam Adams
                  Last edited by Drunk Bronco; 01-30-2007, 07:05 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Bud Light!

Hit the nail on the head.....

It's like they read my diary!

Comment

What a coincidence....

I love Heineken......It's all I drink.

You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.
                      You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.
                      Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.
                      Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.

sigpic

Comment

You Are Corona
                        You don't drink for the love of beer. You drink to get drunk.
                        You prefer a very light, very smooth beer. A beer that's hardly a beer at all.
                        And while you make not like the taste of beer, you like the feeling of being drunk.
                        You drink early and often. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes alone. All the party needs is you!

How funny I haven't drank in a few years. Where do they come up with these?
                        Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Im Mickeys Big Mouth

Comment

It said I was a Guinness. I havent drank much dark beer but I know I don't prefer it.

Considering there are no Canadian beers in the test i'll pass on the Guinness.

Give me Alexander Keiths brewed in Nova Soctia.

EDIT: I haven't tryed Bud Light, so I'm not hating on American brews.

Last edited by Adrenaline; 02-08-2007, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                              You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
                              Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
                              When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
                              But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.

Take the test:

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbeerpersonalityquiz/
                              Sez I'm a Guinness. Guess that's what I get for selectin' "Dublin" in the quiz?!
                              Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
                                Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
                                When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
                                But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.

Ha, me too!
                                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                                X