Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    You're an extremely large refrigerator full of different kinds of beer.

Actually, it said I was a Guinness. That's not too far off... I drink it sometimes and enjoy it too.

For those that don't like it (or don't think they'll like it because of it's color/weight/reputation etc...) you should try it. It has an exceptionally clean and smooth taste. Not near as "dark" or as thick as it looks.

...and a little leprechaun told me that there's no substitute for a fresh draught right out of St. James Gate....

Oh, great... now I'm thirsty and it's not even noon yet...

Leave a comment:

• Fred the Bunny
    replied

I'm a Heini!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
    Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
    When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
    But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.

Ha, me too!

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
    Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
    When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
    But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.

Take the test:

What's Your Beer Personality?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbeerpersonalityquiz/
    Sez I'm a Guinness. Guess that's what I get for selectin' "Dublin" in the quiz?!

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline
    replied
    It said I was a Guinness. I havent drank much dark beer but I know I don't prefer it.

Considering there are no Canadian beers in the test i'll pass on the Guinness.

Give me Alexander Keiths brewed in Nova Soctia.

EDIT: I haven't tryed Bud Light, so I'm not hating on American brews.

Last edited by Adrenaline; 02-08-2007, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Im Mickeys Big Mouth

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    You Are Corona
    You don't drink for the love of beer. You drink to get drunk.
    You prefer a very light, very smooth beer. A beer that's hardly a beer at all.
    And while you make not like the taste of beer, you like the feeling of being drunk.
    You drink early and often. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes alone. All the party needs is you!

How funny I haven't drank in a few years. Where do they come up with these?

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    What a coincidence....

I love Heineken......It's all I drink.

You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.
    You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.
    Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.
    Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.

This website is for sale! blogthings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, blogthings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Bud Light!

Hit the nail on the head.....

It's like they read my diary!

Leave a comment:

• Drunk Bronco
    replied
    this is what i really am,lol

but that thing said i was Sam Adams
    Last edited by Drunk Bronco; 01-30-2007, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    You Are Beer Nuts

You don't appreciate a good beer, you don't even drink beer, so you must be nuts.
    You like your beer nuts crunchy, so you can hear them crunching as you chew.
    Overall, you're a friendly nut who's likely to eat all the beer nuts you can get your hands on.
    Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you eat beer nuts. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.

This website is for sale! blogthings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, blogthings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    It said I was a Samuel Adams which I don't mind the taste but my favorite beer is Foster's.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    ***Your Aura is Violet***

Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.
    And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!

The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say

Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony

Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach

--- Whoops !!!

--- Wrong test ---

---

Leave a comment:

• ThunderGirl
    replied
    You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.
    You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.
    Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.
    Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Well I never! LT, Reid, Dogfish, Den21 and Whodey posting in a beer thread.

I always pictured you guys as more of the wine and cheese crowd

Leave a comment:

Working...
X