Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Drink When You Post?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do You Drink When You Post?

    If you don't mind answering, sure why not, I am asking you.

    Maybe you need a drink before you respond.

    (happy drunks and surfers are welcome)


  • #2


    Sometimes...
    A book I wrote

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CTM View Post


      Sometimes...
      Honesty works...haha. I don't drink much anymore, though covid days have impacted that part of my life a little, as I now enjoy a glass of wine here and there, like I once did. Small glass though..



      I did have a larger glass here one time during a game, and I "think" I attracted other large glass drinkers. Or maybe I looked blurry to them. Not the best way to interact, especially when you disagree. Not a great idea when emotional or a "see red" type.

      But as some of us will attest....you can almost smell alcohol online. Comes thru people's keyboards. Might be something to consider if that be the case.
      Last edited by CanDB; 05-11-2021, 07:06 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        About 60% of the time, every time.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't drink alcohol very much anymore but when I did drink and post I got suspended for 3 months for lambasting a NE Pansy fan.

          Can you guess which one? She really loves Tom Brady.
          Utah Bronco Freak

          Comment


          • #6
            When do I not drink would be a more accurate question

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
              I don't drink alcohol very much anymore but when I did drink and post I got suspended for 3 months for lambasting a NE Pansy fan.

              Can you guess which one? She really loves Tom Brady.
              You mean the teenager who lives down in the basement?

              Haha....the bolded part reminds me of this cool cat:

              Comment


              • #8
                Funny thing....folks who drink "hard", actually slur on their keyboard.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Funny thing....folks who drink "hard", actually slur on their keyboard.
                  Howw Caan someboody slur on the keeyyboardd? Ththats just ... noowwaayy~!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post

                    Howw Caan someboody slur on the keeyyboardd? Ththats just ... noowwaayy~!
                    Yore jusss a blurrrrrr two me.

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Only when I want to get in trouble with the MoDs for saying something without a filter
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Funny thing....folks who drink "hard", actually slur on their keyboard.
                        Or they don't ever use capital letters while posting. Hoofdaphobia (fear of capital letters) becomes front and center when mixed with alcohol.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          When do I not drink would be a more accurate question
                          Hopefully you don't when you get up in the morning and feel the need to have electronic dialog in this forum.
                          Utah Bronco Freak

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                            Or they don't ever use capital letters while posting. Hoofdaphobia (fear of capital letters) becomes front and center when mixed with alcohol.
                            I AM NOT AFRAID OF CAPITAL LETTERS



                            But it is good to know that those folks who use caps a lot are pretty sober, even though a bit of a pain.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am coming clean....I drink when I post:















                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X