Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I am coming clean....I drink when I post:

Decaf or high octane....cream, sugar or super black that really stains your teeth?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Decaf or high octane....cream, sugar or super black that really stains your teeth?
      High octane.....a little cream and sugar. Just right!!

But if you add one of these fritters....well now my friend, we are talking perfect!!

Last edited by CanDB; 05-14-2021, 05:51 PM.

Comment

High octane.....a little cream and sugar. Just right!!

But if you add one of these fritters....well now my friend, we are talking perfect!!

Yum. I can smell that fritter here in Utah.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Yum. I can smell that fritter here in Utah.
          I can taste the picture!!! Which is good, because it is a lot less of a health risk if I don't actually eat it. (FTR, I do wash my tongue after tasting the picture)

Comment

I can taste the picture!!! Which is good, because it is a lot less of a health risk if I don't actually eat it. (FTR, I do wash my tongue after tasting the picture)
            And then you wash that annoying and disgusting tongue print off your screen....correct?
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

And then you wash that annoying and disgusting tongue print off your screen....correct?
              Oh yeah....when it's on the computer I definitely exercise that form of cleanliness. But say it's on a magazine or newspaper, I have to make sure there's no ink stains. In that case I recommend eating the actual fritter instead of licking the picture.

Comment

Working...
              X