UAPs/UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAPs/UFOs

60 Minutes will have a segment on UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) commonly known as UFOs, tomorrow. No matter the legitimacy, this has been an item of interest pretty much all my long life. There was a well documented case of a man who encountered a UFO at Falcon Lake (less than 100 miles east of here) back in 1967. He suffered burns to his chest/stomach as the object took off. Just one of many, many examples. He said he looked inside and heard voices but did not see anyone.

Anyway....after all these years I wonder, where would they come from, if in fact they are real, and why do we not know more?? Hopefully the show will offer more info. One thing I am sure about, if they are aliens they sure are ahead of us in technology!!

But here's the thing. It's reported a UAP travels at 13,000 mph. If so, my wife and I could get a lift and fly to Europe in less than 1/2 hour. I like it!! "Hey gang, can you take us back in 3 weeks? Meet you at night in a field somewhere if you wish."
    Last edited by CanDB; 05-15-2021, 10:55 AM.

Sometimes I feel like I am on a UAP of my own.....like I can exist here without anyone noticing, make that replying.

Another thought....these dudes can fly, cause by now you'd think they would have crashed at least a few times.

Comment

60 Minutes was very interesting. These UAPs seem real to me, given nothing on earth compares to the technological wonders of these crafts. Not even nearly 100% convinced, but the thing that continues to confuse me is the lack of action/communication about these so called spaceships over many decades. If it's a secret, maybe it's time to discuss.

Could be an earthly thing, but not sure why the lack of widespread knowledge.

But the good news (for now), the Pentagon is to deliver a report to Congress next month. Maybe it will be a very prelim thing, but at least it's no longer the elephant in the room....make that, unknown object in our space.

Last edited by CanDB; 05-17-2021, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        60 Minutes was very interesting. These UAPs seem real to me, given nothing on earth compares to the technological wonders of these crafts. Not even nearly 100% convinced, but the thing that continues to confuse me is the lack of action/communication about these so called spaceships over many decades. If it's a secret, maybe it's time to discuss.

Could be an earthly thing, but not sure why the lack of widespread knowledge.

But the good news (for now), the Pentagon is to deliver a report to Congress next month. Maybe it will be a very prelim thing, but at least it's no longer the elephant in the room....make that, unknown object in our space.

It's the same as bigfoot and sea creatures.....no evidence until one is killed or in this case....shot down. AND....how much is the military involved in UFOs / UAPs?
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

It's the same as bigfoot and sea creatures.....no evidence until one is killed or in this case....shot down. AND....how much is the military involved in UFOs / UAPs?
          I do get the Bigfoot/Loch Ness disbelief, but these UAPs have been such a crazy storyline for what seems my whole life. Eventually it's either one of us or one of them....though "us" does not mean we on earth all get along. But the technology seems "out of this world!".

Comment

I for one am a believer, largely in part because there is so much about space that we don’t understand. I have my own little theory in that there are black holes that suck everything in, white holes that shoot everything out (may or may not actually exist as there’s no documented one) and then there are singularity points in black holes where you wouldn’t be destroyed. But what if wormholes function as singularity tunnels between getting sucked in by a black hole and then pushed out by a white hole on the other side? If that’s the case, intergalactic travel would be plausible if you could find a way to locate the wormhole. We haven’t reached that point, but who’s to say there aren’t life forms out there who haven’t?

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              I for one am a believer, largely in part because there is so much about space that we don’t understand. I have my own little theory in that there are black holes that suck everything in, white holes that shoot everything out (may or may not actually exist as there’s no documented one) and then there are singularity points in black holes where you wouldn’t be destroyed. But what if wormholes function as singularity tunnels between getting sucked in by a black hole and then pushed out by a white hole on the other side? If that’s the case, intergalactic travel would be plausible if you could find a way to locate the wormhole. We haven’t reached that point, but who’s to say there aren’t life forms out there who haven’t?
              Interesting theory. The universe is unimaginably vast, so much so I just don't get it. I was born with a hard wired take on things, like everything starts and ends somewhere. It causes me grief with regard to my religious beliefs....."always was and always will be". My head hurts trying to map it all out.

Comment

Your theory is not a theory, black holes definitely exist:

Supermassive black holes generally stay put as they suck in everything that comes their way, but scientists have long thought it was possible for them to wander through space. They've just never properly caught one in the act — until now.

Researchers and the Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian have identified the clearest example yet of a black hole in motion, publishing their findings in The Astrophysical Journal. About 230 million light years away, at the center of a galaxy named J0437+2456, the team found what they were looking for.

Sophie Lewis 3/16/2021
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Your theory is not a theory, black holes definitely exist:

Supermassive black holes generally stay put as they suck in everything that comes their way, but scientists have long thought it was possible for them to wander through space. They've just never properly caught one in the act — until now.

Researchers and the Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian have identified the clearest example yet of a black hole in motion, publishing their findings in The Astrophysical Journal. About 230 million light years away, at the center of a galaxy named J0437+2456, the team found what they were looking for.

Sophie Lewis 3/16/2021
                  I meant that there aren’t any documented white holes and they only exist in theory. In my theory a white hole would be in the opposite end of the black hole pushing out what the black hole sucks in. The singularity point would be directly in between them keeping them from colliding into each other (could that cause the Big Bang?) and the worm holes would be how to travel through the black hole and into the singularity point before exiting out of the white hole without being destroyed in the process.

Im not an expert by any means, but it seems plausible to me if what we currently know is accurate. But the accuracy of what we know is where I start to have doubts.

Comment

I meant that there aren’t any documented white holes and they only exist in theory. In my theory a white hole would be in the opposite end of the black hole pushing out what the black hole sucks in. The singularity point would be directly in between them keeping them from colliding into each other (could that cause the Big Bang?) and the worm holes would be how to travel through the black hole and into the singularity point before exiting out of the white hole without being destroyed in the process.

Im not an expert by any means, but it seems plausible to me if what we currently know is accurate. But the accuracy of what we know is where I start to have doubts.
                    I'm spaced out dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I'm spaced out dude!!
                      Does that mean you turned in your "Space Cadet" badge so you can live happily ever after here on the 3rd rock from the sun?
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                      X