RIP Norm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Norm

We lost a great one today. Probably my favorite comedian.

Can't post my favorite moments in here, but saw a good quote on twitter:

"I'm pretty sure, I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure if you die, the cancer dies at the same time. That's not a loss. That's a draw." ~ Norm Macdonald

I don't know Norm, I only know Turd Ferguson

Comment

One of the funniest, and it is not just me sayin it. Sounds like he did not make any sort of a deal about his cancer situation, which makes me respect him even more.

Comment

I was telling a friend sometime late last year than Norm MacDonald had officially entered my top 5 all time comedian list. I always loved him and everything he did, but re-watching a lot of his stuff recently reminded me of how epic he was. To me he was the best SNL news anchor. I have all of the episodes of his ABC show on VHS. Man what a legend. R.I.P.

Comment

I haven't had many celebrities hit me hard when they pass, but this one has been hard for me to process. I thought he is not 61. I never heard he had cancer. Oh-that wasn't something he shared. Most of what I remember from him was in the 90's and early 2000's, but still a bit taken back by his passing. I certainly enjoyed him. RIP Norm Macdonald.
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
          Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Working...
          X