Attn: College students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
    That's because you have to specify it in your username to be thought of as a man.
    I have no clue what you are talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaManMan
      I have no clue what you are talking about!
      Cinnamunmun.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        I haven't gotten to share with any of you what I've been working on this quarter - I was afraid to post my work because everything I've written thus far has been political in nature, and I know how that would be received here. So here's the first piece I can share with you. It's not really relevant to any of your lives, but I still thought some of you might get a kick out of seeing what I've been up to.

And besides, I felt like showing off.
        WD, I enjoyed your article very much! With me starting to look at my own daughter's upcoming college days, it's good to know, as she would start attending in the Fall of 2011. Anyhow, enjoyed the read.
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
          Cinnamunmun.
          Reminds me, I forgot that pic!

Ill get it later :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
            WD, I enjoyed your article very much! With me starting to look at my own daughter's upcoming college days, it's good to know, as she would start attending in the Fall of 2011. Anyhow, enjoyed the read.
            Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Oh, and CinnaManMan - thank you for helping, too. I plan to CP ya as soon as I have one to give. I'm just out until this evening, apparently.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
              Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Oh, and CinnaManMan - thank you for helping, too. I plan to CP ya as soon as I have one to give. I'm just out until this evening, apparently.
              Dont worry about it!

Comment

Working...
              X