Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    Good luck to you and GOD bless all of you guys. Check in when you can and say how things are going.
    Happy birthday! Hope you have a lot more! :clap:

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    Matt, Matt, Matt......I was kind of dreading this part! Get your guys in gear....stay safe and then get your butt back home where you belong!! I'll be sending you some emails in hopes of bringing some smiles while you are away. Happy Birthday again....1 yr older..you're catching up to me...and since I am no longer having birthdays...you'll be passing me in age soon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    will keep you in my prayers.

sticky for a few days?
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 01-31-2007, 05:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    Davii - It's a privledge to hear from you who actually experiences it, so thank you for making this thread. May God be with you and those reservists you train. I'm am truly sorry about the funerals you have been attending of your friends. I have the utmost respect for you, and wish you a safe and happy return.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Good Luck!!! You and your group will be
    in my prayers!!!
    Last edited by KCLadyFan; 01-31-2007, 05:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• keithbishop
    replied
    Great to hear from you, Davii .

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    hey davii, best wishes, man-- stay safe! we'll keep the trolls in line for ya while you're doing your thing. . . .

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Good Luck Davii

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Best of luck to you

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Davii, I hope everything goes well for you and your company.

Come back safe and sound!

Leave a comment:

• Davii
    started a topic Back for a short while

Back for a short while

Hey all! First off, thank you for those of you that have reminded me of the community that Broncomania is. Topper, JWill, GEM, and others.

It has been a rough six months. Between attending funerals of some good friends I have been in the dirt on and off trying to get the reservists that work for me ready to keep themselves and the rest of the Batallion alive for our turn.

As it stands now I will be leaving my band, friends, and family on April 12th and returning sometime in March next year. The first few months are stateside training as the Batallion I am deploying with is, after all, reservists.

As much as I respect our citizen soldiers, I can tell you, I am concerned. Although Marines, they lack the experience of their Active Duty counterparts. All I can do is try to teach them all I have learned, and glean as much knowledge as I can from all of those I know who have been 3, 4, even 5 or more rotations.

I wish I didn't have to miss football season, but hey, some things are more important than the Broncos, believe it or not.

I missed the Bengals game that I had tickets too (the blizzard), but I did want you all to know I got the chance to take the tour of the stadium during the few days I was in Denver. Amazing, something I will not forget.

Feel free to email me, I can't promise I will be able to get on Broncomania, as depending on which proxy I happen to fall under it may be blocked, but I have yet to find the proxy that wouldn't let me get my band email.

WWW.YYRBAND.COM you'll see the link.

Thanks again, take care everybody.

Matt
Working...
X