• Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you say GAPPPPPPPPPED as hell

sigpic

Comment

OW........

Comment

To show you how unusual this is, my Mom checked into this world (in 1938 no less) at a whopping 13 pounds, 11 ounces. As of a few years ago (the last time anyone checked) it was still the largest baby ever born at the hospital she was born at. And, since this was nearly 70 years ago, it's safe to say my Grandmother delivered it natural!

Honestly, hearing stories like this makes me respect Mom's even more - even those that deliver "small" babies or have "easy" labors.

Comment

I could not imagine!!!!

We were watching that on TV last night & I turned to my daughter & said, that was THREE of you, when you were born!

That is the size of a 6 month old baby!

Comment

zoiks! My little one here was 7lbs 8oz when she was born a month ago! This one is almost twice her size!

There's a reason they call it "labor".

HW- that was a perfect way to describe birth!

And Rev-that was waaay to much information!

sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

Did the mom eat pork grinds and pig fat the whole damn time she was pregnant?

Comment

Holy Cow! That's one huge baby.
                When my Aunt was born, she weighted nearly 11 pounds I believe, but she was born at home.
                This woman is lucky that she didn't have to actually push that child out. Which I don't think would be totally possible.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo
                  Does he play Defensive End?!?!?

Yeah 20 years from now hopefully he'll be a BRONCO. I feel bad for the mother having to carry him around the last month.

Comment

Working...
                  X