Laughter is the best medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughter is the best medicine

As everyone should know that laughing is good for you, I have provided yet another example for you to see. I love to laugh, don't you?

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Laughter is the best medicine...and I believe it is why I am still here today!!!

Comment

I completely agree Day1 !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvhxtE2aM3g
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I love a good belly laugh.

I make sure I get my "dose" everyday, by watching at least one sitcom every evening before going to bed.

I'm pretty adept also at finding the funny side to every situation, it makes life all that much easier and so much more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
          That's always a crackup, everytime I watch Who's line is it, I laugh.

I Support our Troops!
          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

have a laugh on me

Free prize with Gas

A gas station owner in Mississippi was trying to increase his sales. So he put up a sign that read, "Free Sex with Fill-Up."

Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly he would get his free sex.

The redneck guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time."

A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number. The redneck guessed 2 this time. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex."

Bubba replied, "No it ain't, Billy Ray. It ain't rigged. My wife won twice last week."
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

heres another

It was entertainment night at the Senior Center and the Amazing Claude
              was topping the bill. People came from miles around to see the famed
              hypnotist do his stuff.

As Claude went to the front of the meeting room, he announced,
              "Unlike most hypnotists who invite two or three people up here to be put into
              a trance. I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience."
              The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful
              antique pocket watch from his coat. "I want you each to keep your eye
              on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations.."

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting.

"Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch "

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light
              gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the
              swaying watch, until, suddenly, it slipped from the Hypnotist's fingers
              and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

"****," said the Hypnotist.

It took three days to clean up the Senior Center

sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Why is a laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?

Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will never be able to support you.

I Support our Troops!

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                  As everyone should know that laughing is good for you, I have provided yet another example for you to see. I love to laugh, don't you?

Ha ha ha ha feel better already

Comment

Working...
                  X