Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love you all, haha, after tomorrow, might not be on again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love you all, haha, after tomorrow, might not be on again.

Problems with my wife..divorce is coming up with her..so..yeah..after tomorrow..I might quit, if things go well, I'll be around, I have an hour left right now, so..yeah..depression..sucks..

Im sorry man. Terrible news. I wish you well in everything you do
    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by AntiSteeler
      Problems with my wife..divorce is coming up with her..so..yeah..after tomorrow..I might quit, if things go well, I'll be around, I have an hour left right now, so..yeah..depression..sucks..
      Well, AntiSteeler, if 'this place' is an issue for you and/or your wife, your marriage is so much more important. Sorry about your news. Yes, depression does "suck", and not only for the one who has it, but also for the one who's not depressed trying to understand and work with it too. Best wishes to you and your wife, AntiSteeler.
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
        Well, AntiSteeler, if 'this place' is an issue for you and/or your wife, your marriage is so much more important. Sorry about your news. Yes, depression does "suck", and not only for the one who has it, but also for the one who's not depressed trying to understand and work with it too. Best wishes to you and your wife, AntiSteeler.
        No...we had this HUGE fight last night..

Comment

come back

oh man, i didn't know about that, im sorry man, i really hope you can resolve your problems
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, 'one of those'.... Happens in the best of marriages sometimes.
            I still wish you both the best and hope you find an answer.
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I hope everything goes ok!

Comment

Good luck to ya man.

I hope everything works out.

Comment

Bummer man. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Were you on the verge of divorce? Has she hinted of divorce before? I mean, I've seen couples have huge fights and calm down afterwards. I hope you are just making a rash and sudden comment. Good luck. I think this place should be a fun distraction.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the problems between you and your wife. It's always better to work them out if you can, but it takes two to work it out. It won't work if only one of you wants to.
                      Good luck and GOD bless.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                        Were you on the verge of divorce? Has she hinted of divorce before? I mean, I've seen couples have huge fights and calm down afterwards. I hope you are just making a rash and sudden comment. Good luck. I think this place should be a fun distraction.
                        No..she told me she's leaning towards a divorce.

Comment

No..she told me she's leaning towards a divorce.

Leaning is hardly absolute.

My advice?

Make up sex!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                            Leaning is hardly absolute.

My advice?

Make up sex!
                            We had sex..two days ago..Haha! Anyway, later guys, I'm out, peace! Have a good night, I'll be around tomorrow to tell how it goes.

Comment

Good Luck.
                              THE TRUTH

Comment

Working...
                              X