Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Broncomania SEXIEST guy/girl thread 2007!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official Broncomania SEXIEST guy/girl thread 2007!!!!

    Please either place a vote via a picture or just the persons name and we will come up with the sexiest male/female of 2007 per the great posters here at Broncomania

    Hopefully, we will have some duplicate votes that will help us determine who our fellow posters deem is the sexiest guy/girl in the world....

    As for me, anyone that knows me knows who I will vote as the sexiest female in the world....

    Drum roll please....

    I owe CP's to: no one

  • #2
    Barbara kills everyone...15/10

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I cook, clean, and have dashing good looks.

      Vote for NJBroncosFan as sexiest man alive.

      "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

      Comment


      • #4
        I have to stick with my girl ....


        Jen Sterger ...












        She's not really my girl, but oh how I wish she was!!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Im voting for the girls in my Avatars.
          XBL: The1Executioner

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Executioner
            Im voting for the girls in my Avatars.
            the computer generated ones?

            "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

            Comment


            • #7

              Paul Walker I guess if I HAVE to pick just one guy...

              his co-star Jessica Alba for a girl


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by shanniefly

                Paul Walker I guess if I HAVE to pick just one guy...

                his co-star Jessica Alba for a girl

                Most definetly Paul Walker!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SM19
                  I thought this thread was about Broncomania members. I'd have been a shoe-in.

                  That is what I thought when I first read it. But that wouldn't be very nice though

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
                    That is what I thought when I first read it. But that wouldn't be very nice though
                    We all know you would be a shoe in girl...put a smile back on that face!!!


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by shanniefly
                      We all know you would be a shoe in girl...put a smile back on that face!!!

                      Thanks But I meant that we wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings..You don't do that to friends

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
                        Thanks But I meant that we wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings..You don't do that to friends
                        Agree...and it is hard to choose when you get so close to some people...


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SM19
                          Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm sure there are some other very good-looking guys that post here. But being me, you know...

                          (Yes, I'm feeling particularly boastful tonight. )
                          I have some family in your where abouts...


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SM19
                            Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm sure there are some other very good-looking guys that post here. But being me, you know...

                            (Yes, I'm feeling particularly boastful tonight. )

                            Then let's see it! Post your picture in here

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Gotta go with my cheerleader;

                              Brieanna Daddio.

                              http://cache.denverbroncos.com/resou...nna_mid_06.jpg

                              http://www.denverbroncos.com/resourc...ndar/april.jpg

                              http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1948


                              And of course;

                              http://forums.denverbroncos.com/member.php?u=12165

                              OK, that's not a very sexy shot.........
                              Last edited by JWinn; 02-09-2007, 02:02 PM. Reason: Fixed second link

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X