No announcement yet.

Rate the hot male thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate the hot male thread

Since the guys have about 4 or 5 of the opposite up here right now, how about us girls give this a shot.

Gals, these can be any guy you want, any sport, entertainment, everyday guys....whoever you want. No limit to the men we can drool over.

I'll start this out with this slice of heaven.....

Kappers: This in no way impedes the Female thread...but if the guys have 4 or 5 of them going, and it's all we see in Anything But Football, we should be able to have a few others.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Originally posted by Giveemlove
    Since the guys have about 4 or 5 of the opposite up here right now, how about us girls give this a shot.

Gals, these can be any guy you want, any sport, entertainment, everyday guys....whoever you want. No limit to the men we can drool over.

AHHHHH MY EYES! All I saw was Rate the..... so i clicked it. Damn now I wish I didn't.

By the way JWINN told them to keep the pictures..... how do I put it? Well you know what I mean. I kind of think he will say the same to you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
      AHHHHH MY EYES! All I saw was Rate the..... so i clicked it. Damn now I wish I didn't.

By the way JWINN told them to keep the pictures..... how do I put it? Well you know what I mean. I kind of think he will say the same to you.

That is no worse than any of the pics posted in the female threads. At least I covered his area.....most of the girl shots have the thong and everything hanging out.

Comment

That is no worse than any of the pics posted in the female threads. At least I covered his area.....most of the girl shots have the thong and everything hanging out.
        Yeah but this is disgusting.

Yeah I know. Its probably the same for the ladies when they see what Med and Dogfish post.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
          Yeah but this is disgusting.

Yeah I know. Its probably the same for the ladies when they see what Med and Dogfish post.

Nice looking women are nice to look at. The human body doesn't disgust me in either version.

Comment

Way to go GEM!
            I give him an 8

How about this Angel??

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
              How about this Angel??
              I give the Angel a 9...I love me an angel that has the devil in his eyes!!!

Comment

Kappers: This in no way impedes the Female thread...but if the guys have 4 or 5 of them going, and it's all we see in Anything But Football, we should be able to have a few others.

*blushes* :blush: ...... You promised you wouldn't show My pic if I sent it to you

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  *blushes* :blush: ...... You promised you wouldn't show My pic if I sent it to you

Sorry honey....I couldn't resist!

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
                    I give the Angel a 9...I love me an angel that has the devil in his eyes!!!

10 for the abs....7 for the face.

Comment

Oh He is a cutie!

Comment

10 for the abs....7 for the face.

I give Brad a solid 9

Comment

Hiya ladies!!!

I just feel it's only fair to extend the same warning to you as I did the guys. Keep this clean, lol.

PrimeTime TV is the standard we go by here. Anything more revealing than you'd find there is not going to pass here.

Dont push the envelope, lol. I expect better out of the more mature sex.

Have fun!!

:wave:

BFI? I hope you'll take charge of keeping an eye on these girls, I dont really wanna check on this one..............

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
                            I give Brad a solid 9

YUM!! I'll take me some of that! 9/10

Comment

Whew.. 8/10

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰