Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the hot male thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rate the hot male thread

    Since the guys have about 4 or 5 of the opposite up here right now, how about us girls give this a shot.

    Gals, these can be any guy you want, any sport, entertainment, everyday guys....whoever you want. No limit to the men we can drool over.

    I'll start this out with this slice of heaven.....





    Kappers: This in no way impedes the Female thread...but if the guys have 4 or 5 of them going, and it's all we see in Anything But Football, we should be able to have a few others.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    Since the guys have about 4 or 5 of the opposite up here right now, how about us girls give this a shot.

    Gals, these can be any guy you want, any sport, entertainment, everyday guys....whoever you want. No limit to the men we can drool over.

    I'll start this out with this slice of heaven.....

    AHHHHH MY EYES! All I saw was Rate the..... so i clicked it. Damn now I wish I didn't.

    By the way JWINN told them to keep the pictures..... how do I put it? Well you know what I mean. I kind of think he will say the same to you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
      AHHHHH MY EYES! All I saw was Rate the..... so i clicked it. Damn now I wish I didn't.

      By the way JWINN told them to keep the pictures..... how do I put it? Well you know what I mean. I kind of think he will say the same to you.

      That is no worse than any of the pics posted in the female threads. At least I covered his area.....most of the girl shots have the thong and everything hanging out.
      Ready for the friggen season already!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Giveemlove
        That is no worse than any of the pics posted in the female threads. At least I covered his area.....most of the girl shots have the thong and everything hanging out.
        Yeah but this is disgusting.

        Yeah I know. Its probably the same for the ladies when they see what Med and Dogfish post.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
          Yeah but this is disgusting.

          Yeah I know. Its probably the same for the ladies when they see what Med and Dogfish post.

          Nice looking women are nice to look at. The human body doesn't disgust me in either version.
          Ready for the friggen season already!

          Comment


          • #6
            Way to go GEM!
            I give him an 8

            How about this Angel??

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
              How about this Angel??
              I give the Angel a 9...I love me an angel that has the devil in his eyes!!!



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Giveemlove
                Since the guys have about 4 or 5 of the opposite up here right now, how about us girls give this a shot.

                Gals, these can be any guy you want, any sport, entertainment, everyday guys....whoever you want. No limit to the men we can drool over.

                I'll start this out with this slice of heaven.....





                Kappers: This in no way impedes the Female thread...but if the guys have 4 or 5 of them going, and it's all we see in Anything But Football, we should be able to have a few others.

                *blushes* :blush: ...... You promised you wouldn't show My pic if I sent it to you

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  *blushes* :blush: ...... You promised you wouldn't show My pic if I sent it to you

                  Sorry honey....I couldn't resist!
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shanniefly
                    I give the Angel a 9...I love me an angel that has the devil in his eyes!!!


                    10 for the abs....7 for the face.

                    Ready for the friggen season already!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Giveemlove
                      Since the guys have about 4 or 5 of the opposite up here right now, how about us girls give this a shot.

                      Gals, these can be any guy you want, any sport, entertainment, everyday guys....whoever you want. No limit to the men we can drool over.

                      I'll start this out with this slice of heaven.....





                      Kappers: This in no way impedes the Female thread...but if the guys have 4 or 5 of them going, and it's all we see in Anything But Football, we should be able to have a few others.
                      Oh He is a cutie!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Giveemlove
                        10 for the abs....7 for the face.

                        I give Brad a solid 9


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hiya ladies!!!

                          I just feel it's only fair to extend the same warning to you as I did the guys. Keep this clean, lol.

                          PrimeTime TV is the standard we go by here. Anything more revealing than you'd find there is not going to pass here.

                          Dont push the envelope, lol. I expect better out of the more mature sex.

                          Have fun!!

                          :wave:


                          BFI? I hope you'll take charge of keeping an eye on these girls, I dont really wanna check on this one..............

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shanniefly
                            I give Brad a solid 9


                            YUM!! I'll take me some of that! 9/10

                            Ready for the friggen season already!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Whew.. 8/10

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎