Worse Day...Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse Day...Ever

Jut as my title says. Today had to one of the worst days of my entire life. Had the second half a day and a half interview...which went fine. No problem, have a 3:30 flight think I can make that, my taxi gets a flat tire, I miss the stupid flight and I'm currently waiting in San Fran in a freezing terminal (Central heating anyone?) and then...just to ruin my next few weeks I get a phone call from my wife saying my dog had been hit by a car and killed.

So yeah, my weekend has been ruined. My Friday has been ruined. Most likely, I wont get back home till late tomorrow (extensions to Durango only run twice a day) and I get to go back and bury my dog.

Thanks for letting me vent. Bout the only thing thats keeping me sane.

Cheers.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

sorry to hear about your dog. hope things get better.

not trying to be mean just funny

sounds like your in a snickers commercial at the airport.
    not going anywhere for a while???
    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Well sorry about the dog man. Must be hard for your wife and you. Well you got the Pro Bowl tomorrow hope that makes you happy somewhat. BTW Get home soon man so you can relax and take things easy.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
        Jut as my title says. Today had to one of the worst days of my entire life. Had the second half a day and a half interview...which went fine. No problem, have a 3:30 flight think I can make that, my taxi gets a flat tire, I miss the stupid flight and I'm currently waiting in San Fran in a freezing terminal (Central heating anyone?) and then...just to ruin my next few weeks I get a phone call from my wife saying my dog had been hit by a car and killed.

So yeah, my weekend has been ruined. My Friday has been ruined. Most likely, I wont get back home till late tomorrow (extensions to Durango only run twice a day) and I get to go back and bury my dog.

Thanks for letting me vent. Bout the only thing thats keeping me sane.

Cheers.
        I'm really sorry to hear about the dog, that's the worst. The flat tire is a bummer and sitting in a cold airport waiting is no fun at all.
        It will get better!
        I will pray for you.
        GOD bless.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Ah dude. Sorry to hear about the pup.

Comment

Stay strong man, I gave u a CP to cheer you up a bit.
            XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

man I'm sorry.

Comment

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. Hope things get better for you.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Thanks for the support, guys. It really does suck But I'll just take it one day at a time
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I am so sorry about your dog. I hope your weekend gets better.

Comment

Working...
                    X