Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kapaibro
    The story goes...

Once upon a time in a Broncos forum far far away, two youngish(but not kids) posters were having a chat. They were discussing the fact that no-one ever actually read their posts, and always assumed that they were guys(probably due to their immense sporting knowledge).
    Whilst partaking in this discussion, one of them(the exact person has become lost in the annals of time and history) accidentally hit CAPS LOCK whilst typing the others name(probably Katie, cos S is closer to the CAPS lock button than K is), and as a joke Shelbi decided to reciprocate the action.
    Such hilarity ensued that they decided to make this a trademark of their conversations on the Bronocs forum!

And then folks started asking why...forever and ever...until the end of time...or until it's time to go to bed...

--Kap--

Wookiee's don't have to go to bed.

You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to Kapaibro again.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaManMan
      My dad tells me all the time.

Then I tell him I'm going to kick HIS ass

He then throws me across the room
      Who Me Go to your room Cinny
      Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 02-12-2007, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
        The story goes...

Once upon a time in a Broncos forum far far away, two youngish(but not kids) posters were having a chat. They were discussing the fact that no-one ever actually read their posts, and always assumed that they were guys(probably due to their immense sporting knowledge).
        Whilst partaking in this discussion, one of them(the exact person has become lost in the annals of time and history) accidentally hit CAPS LOCK whilst typing the others name(probably Katie, cos S is closer to the CAPS lock button than K is), and as a joke Shelbi decided to reciprocate the action.
        Such hilarity ensued that they decided to make this a trademark of their conversations on the Bronocs forum!

And then folks started asking why...forever and ever...until the end of time...or until it's time to go to bed...

--Kap--

What a beautiful re-telling of the story Kap!

You continue to amaze me with your ability to story tell...I can remember it now....

“Curses!” Clint swore to himself, “He's always trying to bogart my fans!”
        “Curses!” Miss BG swore to herself, “Sullivan was infringing on my Clinty moment!”

Good Times Good Times
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
          What a beautiful re-telling of the story Kap!

You continue to amaze me with your ability to story tell...I can remember it now....

“Curses!” Clint swore to himself, “He's always trying to bogart my fans!”
          “Curses!” Miss BG swore to herself, “Sullivan was infringing on my Clinty moment!”

Good Times Good Times
          CURSES....you're so weird
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker

I AM NOT!

Kap wrote me a story to make me feel better after I got my BARNES jersey. That was just a part of it!
            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
              I AM NOT!

Kap wrote me a story to make me feel better after I got my BARNES jersey. That was just a part of it!
              Yeah well....I still think you're weird
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
                Hey! Don't make me 'Force Slap' you upside your padawan head!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

This is GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And I'm hungry, dot dot dot...
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X