Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day

I was cracking up huge about a commercial here. They are saying "Buy the one you love something special and from the heart this year". They are advertising treadmills. Can't you see it now?

Honey, I bought you a treadmill for Valentine's Day, so get that big butt on there and start walking. LMAO!

I am probably one of the worst romantics around. She asked me what I was getting her and I responded with Divorce Papers. LOL.

Then she asked where are we going out to? I said we aren't dear. Going straight home so you can do laundry. LOL.

Then she says, we can have sex and I pulled an Al Bundy and said "Aw man... we just had sex last month" LOL

I am so mean....

Seriously though, she will get her dozen roses and then we will go out to eat at our favorite resteraunt Rusty's Steak House. Great Place up in our foothills.

Then I suppose we will get home and drop my drawers.

So this is a little early, but curious what you romantics will be doing? I had to make our reservations already cuz it gets packed every year.

Happy VD everyone!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Ummm...

I'll call her, since she's 4500 miles away and tell her I love her.

I suppose that'll be about it.

:brick:

Comment

Got her some things she asked for. Have a date for Friday nite here: http://www.lepassagefrenchbistro.com/

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

We went the Country Club for their Valentines dinner. Pretty nice!

I plan to take her out shopping tomorrow. Whatever her heart desires.

Probably something for her horse. HOPEFULLY something for HER.

I'm hoping she wants to stop at the stadium or Dove Valley!

Comment

We'll likely go nowhere for Valentines Day. We made a decision years ago that we'll never go out on Valentines Day. We'll either do lunch the day before, or dinner the day after.

We got a coupon for buy one entree, get one free at Smokey Bones. Budget is tight on one budget with a baby. We'll pile in the car Thursday evening and drive 30 miles to Champaign with baby Kristin and have our Valentines dinner.

We got an adoreable Valentines outfit for Kristin from her grandparents...so she'll have a new outfit to go out in!

I have stuff here in the house to make hubby his favorite yellow cake with cream cheese frosting. I'll make that on Valentines Day...and likely have Hamburger Helper for dinner!

We're not real romantic folk. No big gifts for me. If it was nice here, I'd want to go ATVing for a few hours. Just some good quality time with the one I love.
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            Got her some things she asked for. Have a date for Friday nite here: http://www.lepassagefrenchbistro.com/
            Wow. That looks like a cool place. I am sure my Visa card would really love it. LOL.

sigpic

Comment

nice romantic evening in the hospital.

she was admitted last night, thinking her water broke.

i may splurge and get her some snacks from the vending machine and maybe something to drink.
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                Wow. That looks like a cool place. I am sure my Visa card would really love it. LOL.

To be honest with you, those prices are not that bad. A similar menu in the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego, La Jolla, or up in Malibu or Santa Barbara (Iused to live bwteen them) would be a lot more.

For a restaurant in a beach town, the prices are great.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
                  nice romantic evening in the hospital.

she was admitted last night, thinking her water broke.

i may splurge and get her some snacks from the vending machine and maybe something to drink.
                  WOW. Congratulations!!!!! Keep us updated!!

Don't splurge too much. Doctor may wonder why she has Twinkie Breath.

sigpic

Comment

On Valentines Day, be sure to tell your wives and your girlfriends that you love them. After all, that's what Valentines day is for....

Trust me, I'm worse then you Broncomaniac_69.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                      On Valentines Day, be sure to tell your wives and your girlfriends that you love them. After all, that's what Valentines day is for....

Trust me, I'm worse then you Broncomaniac_69.
                      do i have to tell my wife and girlfriend at the same time.

it could help save time for those of us that dont like all that mushy stuff.
                      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

I wonder if in reality a guy actually gave their wife something really crappy for Valentines day, like a treadmill or a trashcan.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                          I wonder if in reality a guy actually gave their wife something really crappy for Valentines day, like a treadmill or a trashcan.

Well, if she specifically said she wanted one, or had complained about running in inclement weather, etc, I can't see why that it is a bad present.

Context and presentation is key.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx

or if she said she needs new jeans cuz her old ones dont fit no more.
                            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

MY b-day is on V-DAY

Comment

Working...
                              X