Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, motivate me!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
    I know he was looking at this thread & I know he saw this...I posted it so he would be all grossed out and laugh.

    And to get him to reply and say hi to me....


    But no........


    Matt don't love me anymore.
    I'm lurking because I'm trying to get some work done, but I keep popping back in.

    Journalism school = lotsa work.

    By the way, that picture? Yeah, never do that again.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
      Well, it can mean many things....

      And it's birth is questionable.

      To most of the modern world...it means "rock on" or "rock n' roll"....

      Some say it's the hand gesture to ward off the evil eye.
      Others say it's the sign of the devil.

      It's not the sign of the devil. People give that sign as a way of saying "that's awsome".

      If you have Broncos stuff on your car...it's probably why you get that gesture...well..that or you're super awsome cool and people can feel it a mile away.


      I think it's the car itself to what they refer. I have always had Bronco stuff ( A sticker or something) on my car. Only now in the new car do they flash me with that.





      When I was a kid, it meant --- The droppings of a Bull, lol. Those two fingers representing the horns of a bull.


      Thanks! I have been wondering............

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by JWinn
        I think it's the car itself to what they refer. I have always had Bronco stuff ( A sticker or something) on my car. Only now in the new car do they flash me with that.





        When I was a kid, it meant --- The droppings of a Bull, lol. Those two fingers representing the horns of a bull.


        Thanks! I have been wondering............

        yea, it's the 'stang they're diggin'. . . . that's why you're getting this
        Officially Objectified by the GPA

        rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by dogfish
          yea, it's the 'stang they're diggin'. . . . that's why you're getting this
          They arent the only ones.

          The older crowd has a different way to show me they like the car.

          People driving Vettes, Vipers, Porches, Ferraris, and the like flash me with their highbeams. Appearantly I have joined some kind of club, lol.


          I was always looking for a cop down the road, lol. But never saw one. And it's ONLY those kinds of cars that flash me. Except for people who think my second set of lights are high beams, lol.


          Weird. My Lexus and Mercedes were both just as fast..............

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by JWinn
            They arent the only ones.

            The older crowd has a different way to show me they like the car.

            People driving Vettes, Vipers, Porches, Ferraris, and the like flash me with their highbeams. Appearantly I have joined some kind of club, lol.


            I was always looking for a cop down the road, lol. But never saw one. And it's ONLY those kinds of cars that flash me. Except for people who think my second set of lights are high beams, lol.


            Weird. My Lexus and Mercedes were both just as fast
            ..............
            What a sad life you live...

            Last edited by LordTrychon; 02-13-2007, 10:06 PM.

            Comment


            • #81
              As long as they don't flip ya the Shocker, JDubb.


              If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                As long as they don't flip ya the Shocker, JDubb.
                That made me think of this story.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                Comment


                • #83
                  You still need motivation?

                  Do your stories or I'll send Fred round to burn every one of your jerseys, and leave you with a Kimo Van Oelhofflen, Roethlisberger, Brady and Couch jersey.
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X