Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord of the Dan
    portrait is spelled wrong though.

I didnt make it! SHELBI did. We had a contest to see who could make the lamest sig!
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

As much as I would love to be famous, I think that I may hate not getting to just go and do as I please. How about semi-famous? But wealthy who wouldn't want to be wealthy! I do I do

Comment

O.J. Simpson is famous.... So i'd rather be wealthy. Money can buy almost anything.

Comment

I don't need fame.
          I don't need fortune.

This doesn't mean that I don't somehow want to leave a positive mark on the world. Famous people are constantly under the microscope & money isn't the answer to everything, it just pays the bills.

If I were to ever be famous. I'd rather be funny & make people happy.

As long as my needs are met financially & I can take care of my child's needs...I'm good to go.
          COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
            I don't need fame.
            I don't need fortune.

This doesn't mean that I don't somehow want to leave a positive mark on the world. Famous people are constantly under the microscope & money isn't the answer to everything, it just pays the bills.

If I were to ever be famous. I'd rather be funny & make people happy.

As long as my needs are met financially & I can take care of my child's needs...I'm good to go.

Yeah, i said the same thing. And then you realize your kid needs to go to college and you find yourself buying Lotto and PowerBall tickets after work. Then, you start looking between the cushions on the couch for loose change and then you end up mowing the neighbor's lawn as a second job.

Welcome to the hyper expensive world of kids!
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
              Yeah, i said the same thing. And then you realize your kid needs to go to college and you find yourself buying Lotto and PowerBall tickets after work. Then, you start looking between the cushions on the couch for loose change and then you end up mowing the neighbor's lawn as a second job.

Welcome to the hyper expensive world of kids!

Wow. I didn't need prozac-until now.

Thanks!!!! :wave:
              COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
                Wow. I didn't need prozac-until now.

Thanks!!!! :wave:

Just spreading the word, madam.
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

both, then I can use my fame to get me more wealth.......and women
                  President Cool

Comment

I voted wealthy. That way I can buy my own island in some tropical paradise and avoid all the famous people. Famous people are overly scrutinized and I would hate to have every move I made criticized, analyzed and examined. In most cases these famous people don't deserve how they are treated. Sports figures are commonly known as role models probably more so than your Hollywood Celebs or Politicians. Living up to other's expectations really isn't fair.

But getting back to my island, My family and I could live peacefully and at our own pace rather than continue living in today's rat race. Of course it would have all the amenities.

Then I would invite all the Bronco fans for one helluva a party!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Neither. Both have problems I don't want to have (or I wouldn't be able to manage.)

Comment

niether. suffering is caused by material things, eliminate greed, eliminate suffering.

That's the only time I will be serious on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                          I voted wealthy. That way I can buy my own island in some tropical paradise and avoid all the famous people. Famous people are overly scrutinized and I would hate to have every move I made criticized, analyzed and examined. In most cases these famous people don't deserve how they are treated. Sports figures are commonly known as role models probably more so than your Hollywood Celebs or Politicians. Living up to other's expectations really isn't fair.

But getting back to my island, My family and I could live peacefully and at our own pace rather than continue living in today's rat race. Of course it would have all the amenities.

Then I would invite all the Bronco fans for one helluva a party!
                          Just Bronco fans....

I voted wealthy then my husband and I could both not have to work and
                          could travel or do as we please and I wouldnt have to worry about my
                          kids being able to make enough money cause I would give them money...
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead4
                            That's the only time I will be serious on these boards.
                            Whew... Thank God. Ya had me worried there for a minute.

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                            Just Bronco fans....
                            LOL after I posted that, I thought.... What about all the cool fans from other teams that come here? So.....

All of "Broncomania" participates would be invited. Even the Raider fans here but they would have to sign a paper saying their Raider jerseys stay home. Your KC jerseys as well.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Wealthy, easy.
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                                Whew... Thank God. Ya had me worried there for a minute.

LOL after I posted that, I thought.... What about all the cool fans from other teams that come here? So.....

All of "Broncomania" participates would be invited. Even the Raider fans here but they would have to sign a paper saying their Raider jerseys stay home.
                                Your KC jerseys as well.

Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                                X