• Show
Clear All

I want to be wealfamous.

Comment

filthy stinkin rich

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
        filthy stinkin rich
        Yeah, and I can't wait. Ed McMahon and Publishers Clearing House sent me a letter yesterday that I may have the winning number. :dance:

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I would rather be wealthy. I dont think I could stand being famous..Signing autographs, doing interviews and dealing with papparazi every day..Not my thing..lol
          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I voted neither. I wouldn't want to be wealthy because then I wouldn't appreciate the simple things in life and I wouldn't want to be famous because I like living my life without someone standing over my shoulder. Like DawgFanatic said, "I like the way my life is now."

Comment

Wealthy for sure.

Famous can be bad depending on what you're famous for.

I like money.

Comment

I'd like to be both. depending on what i'm famous for.

I'd like to be famous for being in a band and wealthy in that band. Dimebag Darrel kind of. except on bass.
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

And...

Money can make you famous if you want it too.

Comment

I think I would like trying wealth once. I could always donate the money to charity and be middle class again. If that happened I would probably be famous for being the one that gave all his money to charity, I wouldn't like that. I suppose I could always find a way to spend all the money like "Brewster's Millions".

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Working...
                    X