Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Looks
    First off, Big congrats to you!!!

Second, no guess probably too close anyway and it would give me an unfair advantage, especially after reading your post.. So here's to a happy and healthy new baby girl and wish you and your wife all the best
    haha...thanks man!!! i can't wait!!
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

And The Winner Is.....!!!!

Originally posted by dare2bme
      April 1st
      9:37pm
      8 lbs 3 oz
      20"

Congratulations dare2bme!!!!! You were the closest one.

My little girl was born Tuesday, April 3RD at 6:08 p.m.

She weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz. and was 22 inches long.

I went to my second day of my new job last Tuesday only to be called away two hours later and on my way back to pick up my Fiance. We drove to the hospital and arrived around 10:30 a.m. The nurse hooked her up and checked everything out and then gave us the news that it may be a false alarm. So she instructed us to take an hour long walk around the hospital.

So we walked every floor and stopped by the cafeteria to eat a little bit before heading back.

Then we got the GOOD news. Our doctor had instructed them to admit her, so we proceeded to our new room, where she would deliver.

Of course she thought she wanted to do it without any meds, but soon after demanded the epideral. From then on it was actually pretty clear sailing. And after the doc broke her water, we only had a little time to wait until she would start pushing. So, eight hours after we arrived at the hospital, our little girl came into the world!!!!!

Right now she's in the N.I. C.U. until likely Tuesday because she has a bit of a lung infection. But it's nothing to be too terribly concerned about. They just have to monitor her and make sure she gets plenty of antibiotics before we take her home.

It's still extremely surreal and I can't believe I'm a Daddy! But I can't wait to continue being one!!!

Perhaps I'll look through and give CPs to those who may have gotten the closest time, weight and length too. But for now dare2bme takes the cake!

Thanks for playing guys! And thanks for all the well-wishes!
      Last edited by RealBronco; 04-07-2007, 11:44 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco

I went to my second day of my new job last Tuesday only to be called away two hours later and on my way back to pick up my Fiance. We drove to the hospital and arrived around 10:30 a.m. The nurse hooked her up and checked everything out and then gave us the news that it may be a false alarm. So she instructed us to take an hour long walk around the hospital.

So we walked every floor and stopped by the cafeteria to eat a little bit before heading back.

Then we got the GOOD news. Our doctor had instructed them to admit her, so we proceeded to our new room, where she would deliver.

Of course she thought she wanted to do it without any meds, but soon after demanded the epideral. From then on it was actually pretty clear sailing. And after the doc broke her water, we only had a little time to wait until she would start pushing. So, eight hours after we arrived at the hospital, our little girl came into the world!!!!!

Right now she's in the N.I. C.U. until likely Tuesday because she has a bit of a lung infection. But it's nothing to be too terribly concerned about. They just have to monitor her and make sure she gets plenty of antibiotics before we take her home.

It's still extremely surreal and I can't believe I'm a Daddy! But I can't wait to continue being one!!!

Perhaps I'll look through and give CPs to those who may have gotten the closest time, weight and length too. But for now dare2bme takes the cake!

congratulations!!! definately congrats
        white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
        you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
        smart fans, eh?

Comment

So. I remember a year or so ago someone doing this. I thought it would be fun also. My fiance is almost 32 weeks along now and her due date is April 20th...

So I thought it would be fun to have you all guess:

1. Actual date of delivery.
          2. Time.
          3. Size (including length and weight).

I think that's actually it. We already know we're having a girl so you can't guess that.

But anyway...have fun and I'll give CPs to whoever can come the closest to these three.
          conagratz to you and your wife
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Congrats man!!!

I'm happy for both of you! The greatest experience in my life is being a father and I know she will be a blessing to both ouf you... See your CP for the rest

Comment

Congrats RealBronco, to you and your wife, on the arrival of your baby girl!

Comment

CONGRATS to you and your wife

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Thank you everyone!!!

She's already my whole entire world!!!

I think she's going to get her little way a lot...hahahaha.
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Real, and you and your family will be in my prayers until she is healthy, out of the NICU, and home in your arms.

Good luck! Life's about to get real amazing!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X