Do you believe in ghosts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in ghosts?

I do. No Im not crazy and no Im not some sort of cultist ghost hunter, But I think that ghosts are real, there are to many phenominae (sp?) to not believe. Its kindof laughable, but I think its possible that ghosts exist.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

BOO!

Comment

I completely believe that certain energies stick around etc. I think i've only SEEN a ghost (or what i thought was one) once or twice - but i've FELT energies many times. For example, once in a house i've never been to, in the kitchen, all of a sudden i just knew that something like a murder had happened in that room, i just felt it, it's hard to describe. i said "someone was killed here" - and my friend looked shocked and said yes, that a man had shot his wife and then himself...right there in the kitchen, over a hundred years ago. I didn't see a ghost, just felt a strange energy.... Too many things like that have happened to me for me to believe it's a coincidence, but who knows.
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Hmm, I guess I'm just not spiritually tuned. I've never seen a ghost and whenever I get a creepy feeling, I think it's more because I have an active imagination. Maybe I'm not giving my feelings enough credit? Not that I really want to see a ghost or anything. Maybe ghosts don't believe in me!

Comment

Most of the houses in my area, even the remodeled ones, are over 500 years old. A friend of mine live in a house, and just outside of it, There is a barn thats been around for over 7 centuries, and the basement ceiling is covered in many inches of cobweb and spider eggs. Its haunted.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
            Most of the houses in my area, even the remodeled ones, are over 500 years old. A friend of mine live in a house, and just outside of it, There is a barn thats been around for over 7 centuries, and the basement ceiling is covered in many inches of cobweb and spider eggs. Its haunted.
            Okay, regardless of the ghosts, the INCHES OF COBWEBS AND SPIDER EGGS would send me screaming into the night! heehee.
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
              Okay, regardless of the ghosts, the INCHES OF COBWEBS AND SPIDER EGGS would send me screaming into the night! heehee.
              LOL youre not scared of spiders are you?

Comment

LOL youre not scared of spiders are you?
                More scared of bees. Big bee phobia. Which, i believe, is called Melissophobia. Weird huh? at least spiders don't chase you.
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

at least spiders don't chase you.
                  Theyve been known to. But when I was little, my friend and |I would fill our squirtgund up and go bee hunting. Very fun, but one time we hit a nest....

Comment

More scared of bees. Big bee phobia. Which, i believe, is called Melissophobia. Weird huh? at least spiders don't chase you.
                    My friends told me that there's a big spider in Australia that'll chase you. If you aren't wearing thick boots, they can bite through your shoe. They said they saw it in a class back in high school. I don't know if it's true or not though.

Comment

Sounds like a good time!

Comment

I dare you to spend the night in there.

Comment

In the barn? It gets cold as hell (oxymoron) out there!!

Comment

There are scientists doing research in Antarctica so don't tell me that a barn in Germany is cold as hell!

Comment

Well, they better watch out for the thing!! BTW it is cold.

Comment

Working...
                              X