Do you believe in ghosts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Orange&Blue
    A friend told me that her coworker said that evil spirits use ouija boards to manipulate people and feed off of their innocence. Don't know if it's true. Just seeing what your experiences were.
    I tend to think she is right, you have to stay "strong" as far as those things go. The one we have I think gets angry if we ignore it, yet I'm not about to give in to it. I think we have reached a happy medium over the years...........no pun intended again. Albeit it stills scares the heck out of the co-workers we have here LOL The staff doesn't take it so well some times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zmabe
      heres the deal. im not quite sure how to post these here but i can get them off of my digital camera and attach them to an email so if you really want to see the pictures can you PM me with your Email address and i will send you the pictures as soon as i get the chance. sorry for the inconvenience (i cant spell) but i dont know how to post there on here.
      I sent you a PM,
      [email protected]
      If you send them to me I can try to post them directly or put them on a photo page for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange&Blue
        Side topic; do any of you believe Ouija boards are evil and have you actually used one before?

I don;t thin they are evil...

of course, I think they are crap, so maybe that is why.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

• On a side note, what do you guys think of automatic writing? i know that obviously ties in to your belief of spirits etc... I was at a party once, where there was a psychic there to do readings for the guests. Anyhow, she was quite good - my ex went first and she nailed a lot of things. then i went, and though i forgot how it worked, she used four cards regular playing cards, in addition to some tarot. Well, the first playing card she pulled was a 7, which apparently indicates psychic ability or something. She told me i had some of that, to which i just shrugged, b/c yeah, for whatever reason strange things have always happened to me. Then she went to pull the next playing card, and it was another 7. She kind of looked up at me and said "wow, that's never happened, you should really explore your ability." Then she pulled the third card, and it was another 7. SHE freaked out, saying she'd never seen that before (and yes, she HAD shuffled ) - that my ability was REALLY strong and that she was getting that i should start doing AUTOMATIC WRITING. she practically insisted i start it. I forget what the fourth card was, but it wasn't a 7. Anyhow, i thought about it for a brief moment, even read a bit about it, but it seemed almost like oiji boards, letting a spirit in. it seemed dangerous. I wondered if it was really letting a spirit inside you (which i'm not sure i believe in), or letting your subconscious reach a place where it has access to knowledge you woudln't otherwise know (i.e. YOUR mind providing you with information, not letting someone else inside you). What do you guys think? I never did it. Just seemed creepy to me.
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

• Thats eerie. but Im sortof in the middle of the road when it comes to psychics. I mean, Im sure there are people out there who can do that stuff, but there are so many frauds. so I dont know what I think about atuomatic writing.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
              Thats eerie. but Im sortof in the middle of the road when it comes to psychics. I mean, Im sure there are people out there who can do that stuff, but there are so many frauds. so I dont know what I think about atuomatic writing.
              Yeah, i agree. i have a friend who was a "professional" psychic, and she was right on a lot of the times, in a spooky way...but was still wrong a lot too. i actually believe that a lot of people have that ability, some just to a greater degree. i don't like the word psychic though, b/c it does have a rather ridiculous connotation... and so many self-proclaimed psychics are frauds, and so many "psychic" predictions are just basic psychology, reading the person so to speak, not the future. But i've had enough experiences in my own life where i HAVE to believe that people can sense things, though i don't know how. For example, i once (after a few glasses of wine, which who knows, maybe loosens your mind enough to be open to things?) blurted out to my friends "there's going to be a plane crash. 256 people will die." I forget the number right now, but i said a specific number. And i hadn't been thinking of plane crashes. the words just came out. The next day, we saw on the news that a plane had just crashed, killing that exact number. Why did i say that? i have no clue. Seemed like more than a coincidence though, and it scared the hell out of my friends. things like that are why i believe in something that allows people to sense things, but i DO think that most "psychics" are frauds.
              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Working...
              X