Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna be a Dad.....again!!

Just wanted to announce that my wife and I are expecting our 2nd
    child sometime in late October/ early November...It's still very early so I don't have any details yet.

After a lot of thought we both decided that we wanted to extend our family and that it would be good for our daughter who is now 3 to have a sibling that she can grow up with and relate to hopefully. I see it as an opportunity to extend the Bronco fanbase!!...

I know for sure I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights and constant diaper changes or feedings. We just got to a point where we understand our daughter's needs also so back to the challenge of figuring out what the baby wants...but I'm really excited actually and I can't wait to find out what we're having...(*boy*boy*boy*)... I'm happy either way though...

Anyway, I'll keep posted on what's happening

Congrats Reidman!!! That's exciting man.

Comment

Congrats Reid! I'm really pleased for you. The months will go by quickly.....so enjoy your sleep before then!!

Comment

sweet!

right on, bro-- that's awesome news! major congratulations! the good people need to procreate more. . . . :thumb:

after a toast with 120, we might need these. . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I'd like to have some children of my own, but I need to find a wife first.

Also, congratulations.
          My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
          . Post Your Artwork .
          . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Congrats Reidman.
            I see you moved from Wingman to Head Pilot one night.

That's okay just remember that you are my Wingman!

Congrats. Hope you have a healthy boy! (child)
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

Congrats Reidman :clap:

Here's to a nice, quiet and healthy pregnancy for your (obviously ) better half
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Hey! That's really neat Reidman! Congratulations to you and your wife!
                Your 3-year-old will start saying the cutest things about her prospective new
                sister/brother in a few months time. Like "that's my baby"!
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                  child sometime in late October/ early November...It's still very early so I don't have any details yet.

After a lot of thought we both decided that we wanted to extend our family and that it would be good for our daughter who is now 3 to have a sibling that she can grow up with and relate to hopefully. I see it as an opportunity to extend the Bronco fanbase!!...

I know for sure I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights and constant diaper changes or feedings. We just got to a point where we understand our daughter's needs also so back to the challenge of figuring out what the baby wants...but I'm really excited actually and I can't wait to find out what we're having...(*boy*boy*boy*)... I'm happy either way though...

Way to go Reid.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Congrats Reidman I like to smoke a cigar wit ya when it comes out,hope its another Bronco fan

Comment

yeah thats great news, i'm even excited.

keep us posted along the way. i love hearing what our crazy ladies cravings are when they get hungry.

when mine was prego she would crave donut wholes with salami wrapped around them, and tropical fruit punch to wash it down with. that still cracks me up to this day.
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Congrats
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Congrats, it's always nice to have 2 children grow up togeather, I don't know what I would do if I never had a brother or sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman

Congrats! Maybe the fanbase can be tripled by adding twins to the picture. No, I hope the pregnancy for your wife is healthy and 9 months from now a healthy baby arrives in the world of the Reidman's!

Comment

Working...
                              X