420 hits the 3000 mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 420 hits the 3000 mark

Congrats OB420 on your 3000th post,and thanks for all the entertainment you sweet thang you.

Congrats my other half...!

Comment

Re: 420 hits the 3000 mark

Originally posted by horsesense
      Congrats OB420 on your 3000th post,and thanks for all the entertainment you sweet thang you.

Why are post counts such a big deal on this site. Do balloons come out of your freaking pc when you hit a certain number, do you get a free pizza from Godfather's? What's the freaking deal. When I was on here before, the same crap went on, I must have had at least, heck I'm not even sure, but I had more than 1000 posts and I never celebrated them. Who the hell cares, is your life so unfilled with joy, you must count them and look forward to the other. Man, what has the world gone to?
      I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Why are post counts such a big deal on this site. Do balloons come out of your freaking pc when you hit a certain number, do you get a free pizza from Godfather's? What's the freaking deal. When I was on here before, the same crap went on, I must have had at least, heck I'm not even sure, but I had more than 1000 posts and I never celebrated them. Who the hell cares, is your life so unfilled with joy, you must count them and look forward to the other. Man, what has the world gone to?
        Dude whats your problem? Is your life that miserable? Did your foster parents slap you around growing up? Born with a short **** sydrom? Enlighten us.
        If you don't like something STFU and scroll by it ya ***ing Richard Skull! You sound just like an old whiney biatch!

Comment

Congrats to 420. I just noticed that my post count took a serious hit overnight... at least 50-60 lower than what was at yesterday. I know there's reasons for it (deleted threads and such), but it's really not that big of a deal....

BUT I WANT THEM BACK DAMNIT!!!! How am I ever supposed to crack the top ten if they keep doing things that lower my count???

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Dude whats your problem? Is your life that miserable? Did your foster parents slap you around growing up? Born with a short **** sydrom? Enlighten us.
            If you don't like something STFU and scroll by it ya ***ing Richard Skull! You sound just like an old whiney biatch!

Let me know when you get a 1000 posts, so I can send you some flowers.
            I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
              Congrats to 420. I just noticed that my post count took a serious hit overnight... at least 50-60 lower than what was at yesterday. I know there's reasons for it (deleted threads and such), but it's really not that big of a deal....

BUT I WANT THEM BACK DAMNIT!!!! How am I ever supposed to crack the top ten if they keep doing things that lower my count???

I know there were several threads deleted last night...I deleted one I started because people were pissing me off on it...I restarted the thread, but no more conversing on the FAQ thread!!!!

Comment

Let me know when you get a 1000 posts, so I can send you some flowers.
                Dude, hopefully your long gone by the time that comes around.
                Last edited by horsesense; 05-07-2004, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Jesus H Christ - I lost like 65 posts TODAY - - I had 3k this AM now Im back to 2936 all that rambling and inane posting for nothing- thats just not right - I think its was a conspiracy cause I was going to surpass Jared here pretty soon

I demand a re-count - someone call the Florida Legislature - the Supreme Court - damnit I want my posts back

But thanks anyways guys - will you start another thread when I hit 3k again- LOL

Comment

Re: Re: 420 hits the 3000 mark

Originally posted by The Ghost
                    When I was on here before
                    Will you please tell us what got rid of you before - so we can do it again

Comment

Hmmm I dont know Will that be ok with Ghost?

Comment

Hmmm I dont know Will that be ok with Ghost?
                        Fuc him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont give a shyt whats ok with him or not - in fact if its NOT OK with him, the better off it is for me

Comment

LMAO, You go girl.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: 420 hits the 3000 mark

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                            Will you please tell us what got rid of you before - so we can do it again

Actually, it was another member of this board, some of you can't take a little discussion. You're quick to jump to conclusions rather than take criticism on a subject.

Comment

Re: Re: 420 hits the 3000 mark

Originally posted by The Ghost
                              Heh, I happen to agree with you, it is pretty stupid...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X