Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewish carpenter

Originally posted by Raiderfan76
    My Boss Is a Jewish Carpenter, does that count?

It sure does count. I wish you well in all that you do. Very thoughtful post!!!!!!!

Comment

I just came home from the Los Angeles Opera theatre, and the Opera we saw was all Jewish based. "Recovered Voices" Music that was taken and "LOST" in EUROPE during the reign of the NAZI party. Apparently they FOUND it and this orchestra is one of many performing the pieces. It was amazing and I couldnt imagine the world not being able to experience these pieces of magic. By the way I am a catholic, nbot that it should matter
      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
        I just came home from the Los Angeles Opera theatre, and the Opera we saw was all Jewish based. "Recovered Voices" Music that was taken and "LOST" in EUROPE during the reign of the NAZI party. Apparently they FOUND it and this orchestra is one of many performing the pieces. It was amazing and I couldnt imagine the world not being able to experience these pieces of magic. By the way I am a catholic, nbot that it should matter
        Nice Bike lol

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
          Nice Bike lol
          Thanks. Currently though I own a CBR (Honda) but I plan on buying the same type of bike in the photo (GSXR1000-Suzuki). Those bikes are by far more dominant than any other bike on the road (HAYABUSA IS a god among bikes though- GSXR 1300). I have a selected few athletes/competitors that I support with great passion Matt Mladin is one of them.
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X