• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MileHighStud
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    Nice Bike lol
    Thanks. Currently though I own a CBR (Honda) but I plan on buying the same type of bike in the photo (GSXR1000-Suzuki). Those bikes are by far more dominant than any other bike on the road (HAYABUSA IS a god among bikes though- GSXR 1300). I have a selected few athletes/competitors that I support with great passion Matt Mladin is one of them.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHighStud
    I just came home from the Los Angeles Opera theatre, and the Opera we saw was all Jewish based. "Recovered Voices" Music that was taken and "LOST" in EUROPE during the reign of the NAZI party. Apparently they FOUND it and this orchestra is one of many performing the pieces. It was amazing and I couldnt imagine the world not being able to experience these pieces of magic. By the way I am a catholic, nbot that it should matter
    Nice Bike lol

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    I just came home from the Los Angeles Opera theatre, and the Opera we saw was all Jewish based. "Recovered Voices" Music that was taken and "LOST" in EUROPE during the reign of the NAZI party. Apparently they FOUND it and this orchestra is one of many performing the pieces. It was amazing and I couldnt imagine the world not being able to experience these pieces of magic. By the way I am a catholic, nbot that it should matter

Leave a comment:

• Broncomaniac PG
    replied
    Jewish carpenter

Originally posted by Raiderfan76
    My Boss Is a Jewish Carpenter, does that count?

It sure does count. I wish you well in all that you do. Very thoughtful post!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Broncomaniac PG
    replied
    Mazel Tov

Originally posted by Lorcust
    Mazel Tov
    Mazel tov to you as well...your post was short and to the point. I wish you well!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Broncomaniac PG
    replied
    Thank you

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    I dont see why there wouldnt be ...
    Great and eloquent post...your point is well taken.

Leave a comment:

• Broncomaniac PG
    replied
    Jewish people on message board

Originally posted by sneakers
    I am sure we have all faiths represented on this board. I am Christinan-Lutheran myself.
    By my post i was not trying to make religious issues on this board.....we are all part of the Bronco family, and certainly it was not my intent to offend anyone.....religion is a private matter, and as long as your religion helps to make you a better person...I say "go for it". What I took issue with was the sarcastic response I got from the fan in Israel. My intent was to greet this person...and frankly to receive a sarcastic response was distasteful to me. I guess it is true what the late great Jazz musician Louis Armstrong said ....."some people just don't get it"!!!!!!!!!

Broncomaniac PG
    Palo Alto, Ca.

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchembaby
    i for one am not jewish but i did sleep at a holiday inn.
    Holiday Inn Express

Leave a comment:

• Broncomaniac PG
    replied
    fan fro israel

Originally posted by fan from israel
    mere curiosity
    I wrote you a post recently and greeted you as a fellow Jewish person, and expressed my good feelings that we had fans in Eretz Yisrael.....and the response that I got was "roll eyes" and "goofy".....is this how you respond to a person who writes you a greeting????? I feel sorry for you if this is how you treat others, especially those who take the time to wish you well. Do you have hangups about being Jewish????...or perhaps you are one of these people who support the so called "Palestinians".

Broncomaniac PG
    Palo Alto, Ca.

Leave a comment:

• sneakers
    replied
    I am sure we have all faiths represented on this board. I am Christinan-Lutheran myself.

Leave a comment:

• antiwup
    replied
    go jewish bronco fans!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    replied
    My Boss Is a Jewish Carpenter, does that count?

Leave a comment:

• AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    --- Shalom, fan from israel !!! ---

---

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    i for one am not jewish but i did sleep at a holiday inn.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    I dont see why there wouldnt be ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X