Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StlBroncosFan
    replied
    Gotta go with Freddy....he was scary at first with 1 and 2...then got campy and turned into a cult classic. Plus he is a smart @ss which I like. LOL

Leave a comment:

• threeamigos
    replied
    i think Freddy is probably the most timeless. he's probably the most well known and he's just turned into an icon. but, i think Pinhead was scarier. he had a more other-worldly quality to him. he always talked vaguely about horrific things and the desires of man but he never really told you what they were about. imagining all the messed up things he could do to you was always more freaky than Freddy's same old stuff.

if we're going with mute stalkers--have to take Mike. he was great.

little piece of trivia here for the film buffs in the audience: take it with a grain of salt, but i went to a cast and crew reunion of Halloween a couple years back and the producer said that Michael Myers' mask was actually a mask of William Shatner that the special effects department mangled until it turned into the mask you seen in the films.

Leave a comment:

• The Ghost
    replied
    What about the leprechaun with the buckles on his shoes?

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Jason.

He didn't say anything. Just killed people. And you could never outrun his walking.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    What no Chucky???

Leave a comment:

• NOLABroncofan
    replied
    Yep,

I gotta go with Freddy too. True statement.... my mom went to college with him ( the actor that is ). Bout as close to being around famous people as I'll ever get... but it's still kinda neat. Oh... I did play soccer with the guys from Bad Company once. That was a highlight for me

Nuff said...

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Man, how can you top Freddy?

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    im gonna go with Leatherface...

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Pinhead was always my favorite!

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    started a poll Best Hollywood Franchise Killer

Best Hollywood Franchise Killer

Jason from Friday the 13th
    18.75%
    Freddy from A Nightmare on Elm Street
    43.75%
    Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    12.50%
    Michael Myers from Halloween
    12.50%
    Pinhead from Hellraiser
    12.50%
    Which one of these characters is most timeless. Judge based on the characters, not on the quality or lack thereof, of the corresponding flicks.
Working...
X