I'm going to ask my Girlfriend to Marry Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to ask my Girlfriend to Marry Me

Here is what I have planned. Ibought her a ring and her for year old daughter one also, I'm going to have My girlfriend get something out of my coat pocket inside my pocket will be a ring box, but the ring will be the one I got for her daughter. When she turns around I will have hers out and Ready. Any Suggestions?
    sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Awww that is so cute!!!! Congrats!!!... Maybe have the setting at a park or something.. somewhere she will remember?

Sounds great! Good Luck!!!

Comment

Thank you I hope it works

Comment

Sounds great man! Good Luck and Congratulations!

Mine was set up for Mothers Day, her whole family was over and I bought this little Teddy Bear that was holding a ring box in his hand. I gave her the Teddy Bear and some flowers and a card for Mother's day (she was pregnant with our first child) and when she opened the ring box she was shocked
        sigpic

Comment

Good move and Cogratulations to you to

Comment

very nice,

heres what i did: i had her and two of her friends meet me for lunch aroun 11:30, when they got to the resturant i had instructed the greeter person to give her a letter. in the letter was a clue as to where i was, anyway it was kinda like a scavenger hunt to about 7 to 10 places.

finally the last one sent her to this stage, she walked to the front of the stage where there was some ballons and a blank leetter on the micraphone. when she started to open it i came out from behind the curtain,and had the sound people cue the lights, and in the audience was hers and mine family and friends , and oila (how do you spell wah'la).

on d congartulations, congratulations
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by Watson 81
              Here is what I have planned. Ibought her a ring and her for year old daughter one also, I'm going to have My girlfriend get something out of my coat pocket inside my pocket will be a ring box, but the ring will be the one I got for her daughter. When she turns around I will have hers out and Ready. Any Suggestions?
              Sorry no suggestions, but I do wish you good luck in your venture and I hope it works out great for all three of you!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
              How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Thank you, I think it will

Comment

Any more Suggestions

Comment

Pick a pretty spot outside. Then in years to come, when you drive by it, you can look at each other and say, "Our special spot, Awwwww!" That's what we did.

Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29
                      very nice,

heres what i did: i had her and two of her friends meet me for lunch aroun 11:30, when they got to the resturant i had instructed the greeter person to give her a letter. in the letter was a clue as to where i was, anyway it was kinda like a scavenger hunt to about 7 to 10 places.

finally the last one sent her to this stage, she walked to the front of the stage where there was some ballons and a blank leetter on the micraphone. when she started to open it i came out from behind the curtain,and had the sound people cue the lights, and in the audience was hers and mine family and friends , and oila (how do you spell wah'la).

on d congartulations, congratulations
                      That is very smooth

Comment

Originally posted by Chica_Ang
                        Pick a pretty spot outside. Then in years to come, when you drive by it, you can look at each other and say, "Our special spot, Awwwww!" That's what we did.

Good luck!!!
                        I know she wants to get married by A waterfall, but I live in Indiana so we'll probably have to go to Hawaii

Comment

I think it sounds beautiful and romantic, and I LOVE the fact that you are including her daughter in our plan. This is sure to make it extra special for her, and I am sure that it will mean the world to her. You are really thinking about the 'whole package', and that means a lot.

As far as advice, I don't really have lots, because it sounds like you've got it pretty much figured out... the only thing I can say is make sure to make it as special as possible for her, because she will remember it for the rest of her life.

Congrats, and good luck!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Watson 81
                            Excellent plan, Watson81, excellent. Always a good idea to not exclude the children and a way to a woman's heart.

Hope you will post her response, sounds like a yes is on it's way.
                            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Oh wow! Exciting!

Wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                              X