OOPS - Brady may be a daddy twice!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giveemlove
    The guy suddenly grew some healthy swimmers!!

Nahh, the truth is he probably had the back up come in. You know how he hates getting dirty.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
      Nahh, the truth is he probably had the back up come in. You know how he hates getting dirty.

LMAO!!!

"Uh Fellas, could you take care of this for me. I don't wanna get all sweaty and mussed up. Having sex does nothing for my golf swing and my hair always looks like hell in the morning."

Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

LMAO!!!

"Uh Fellas, could you take care of this for me. I don't wanna get all sweaty and mussed up. Having sex does nothing for my golf swing and my hair always looks like hell in the morning."

either thator he can't perform unless Bellicheck is in the corner wearing his hoodie calling the plays...

"Ok Tom, on this one we are going to go with Lose the shirt red right, do a quick count on it."

Comment

either thator he can't perform unless Bellicheck is in the corner wearing his hoodie calling the plays...

"Ok Tom, on this one we are going to go with Lose the shirt red right, do a quick count on it."

We really should stop...When PatsCrowEater reads this, he's going to have a hard time getting the wrinkles out of his shorts!

Ye shall not speak no evil of the man that is TOM BRADY!

Comment

We really should stop...When PatsCrowEater reads this, he's going to have a hard time getting the wrinkles out of his shorts!

Ye shall not speak no evil of the man that is TOM BRADY!

aww, that's what they have dry cleaners for.

Besides realmen don't blow 17 point leads on the way to the Superbowl.

Comment

I don't care what any of you say. That's a pretty impressive stable he's got there. If I could take something home half that good looking I could die, but he went ahead and got two.

Comment

aww, that's what they have dry cleaners for.

Besides realmen don't blow 17 point leads on the way to the Superbowl.

Didn't you hear...16 of their players got the flu at halftime... LMAO!!

Comment

Didn't you hear...16 of their players got the flu at halftime... LMAO!!

Only flu I know about is that, after the game they were all sick, and 'flu' home defeated.

Comment

Only flu I know about is that, after the game they were all sick, and 'flu' home defeated.

That was good!

Comment

Originally posted by PatsCrowEater
                      I hope 20 years from now Giselle's baby becomes the QB at Michigan and Bridget's baby becomes the QB at Ohio State.

It could happen.
                      And that OSU wins...
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                      X