Dr. Phil's Personality Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scored 46....

31-40 describes me almost to perfection though....

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

Comment

I own Dr. Phil.

Comment

I got 36. It kind of fits me. But #2 is BS I have to walk slow. I am a damn cripple. Not fair.
        sigpic

Comment

I had trouble answering some of those questions just because I tend to have my disposition change substantially depending on my mood. I ended up with a 44, though in the end which isn't too far off I suppose.

But, quite honestly, I don't believe that so many board members fit that characterization as it makes it sound. I also think it's suspicious that all of the categories seem to only highlight the good facets of each level of being a dominant/submissive person.

I also wonder about which questions were chosen to attempt to measure each facet of dominance. For example, I think that the party question tried to address this, but it didn't do it adequately, but I find that in a group discussion, I tend to take over and have to intentionally quell my natural instinct to answer quickly and automatically. That would suggest that I am drawn towards being the center of attention, but at a party I usually go talk to random folks that I'd like to meet and don't attempt to become the center of attention, but I also don't stick only within my group of friends.

So, I had trouble answering some of those questions as I'd like to, but I can be a laid back type of person at times that just lets others take over, but at other times I tend to be excitable and to not be able to slow myself down.
          My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
          . Post Your Artwork .
          . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
          X