answer my question and recieve some cp or cp's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• answer my question and recieve some cp or cp's

ok i cant remember how many blocks you have to get to make your cps worth more, and i am to lazy to go back and look. so i have decided if anyone who wants to, check your cp level, then post in here and i will give ya one, and then tell me how many it was worth. i will do it until i run out, if anyone is interested.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

well I'm pretty new but it says I have 30 points total ... is that what you wanted to know? ... now I think you are going to give me one and then I'm supposed to tell you how many points I have after that?

Right?
    sigpic

Comment

I only have 28 pts right now

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Bleedfor - where in FL are you? I'm in the Tampa area! Nice to see another Florida Bronco!
        sigpic

Comment

I live in Pembroke Pines. I've never met another Bronco fan here, so it's cool to know I'm not the only one in the entire state.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

I got 129. You need 1000 to make yours worth more.

Comment

ok so you south of me then! Cool .... whats funny is that I work with 4 other people who are all Bronco fans so when the season rolls around I'm not alone around here!

oh and check your CP's!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Your CP's are worth 1 more PT for every year you have beenhere and another PT for every 1000th CP you get.

So if you have been a member for one year and have 1000 CP's your CP's will be worth 3

I think

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
                  Your CP's are worth 1 more PT for every year you have beenhere and another PT for every 1000th CP you get.

So if you have been a member for one year and have 1000 CP's your CP's will be worth 3

I think
                  That's correct...

Or take for instance someone who's been here three years and has over 2000 Cps... theirs would be worth 6.

Thanks for the kickass CP last night, Girl...
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                    That's correct...

Or take for instance someone who's been here three years and has over 2000 Cps... theirs would be worth 6.

I have five cps and they are still worth a measley 1 point....whats up with taht LT???!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      That's correct...

My pleasure LT That was worth more than a point don't cha think

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                        I have five cps and they are still worth a measley 1 point....whats up with taht LT???!
                        The system's holding you back!

You joined in June and must be in the 400 CP range somewhere, so you're on pace to be a playmaker around the end of next summer.

You'll have been here more than a year at that point... so you'll be worth 3!

I was lucky and signed up long before I became active, so when I started posting more, my cp were already worth 3.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
                          My pleasure LT That was worth more than a point don't cha think
                          Definately!
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

OK, so I just got CPs from both Jermz79 and underrated29 and i got 2 pts for each. I don't know what that means but just thought I'd point that out.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

I guess mine might be worth 2 because I joined in 05 but never really opsted much!! SWEEEET!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X