It's My Last Day At Work!!! Yeah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
    Today is my last day! I am so excited. You will probablly see me on here alot today because I really do not want to work

It has been a very LONG three weeks since I gave my notice. I finally packed up my desk last night and took everything home. I cannot believe how much junk you aquire in three years! Good grief.

So around 5pm sharp my Happy Go Lucky A** is heading to Happy Hour! On the bosses credit card of course
    Lucky so & so

The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
      Today is my last day! I am so excited. You will probablly see me on here alot today because I really do not want to work

It has been a very LONG three weeks since I gave my notice. I finally packed up my desk last night and took everything home. I cannot believe how much junk you aquire in three years! Good grief.

So around 5pm sharp my Happy Go Lucky A** is heading to Happy Hour! On the bosses credit card of course
      I hope everthing works out for you in the future, or the next job you might get.
      Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 03-09-2007, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Yeahhh Girly!... Congrats!

Comment

Working...
        X