• Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Yeahhh Girly!... Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
    Today is my last day! I am so excited. You will probablly see me on here alot today because I really do not want to work

It has been a very LONG three weeks since I gave my notice. I finally packed up my desk last night and took everything home. I cannot believe how much junk you aquire in three years! Good grief.

So around 5pm sharp my Happy Go Lucky A** is heading to Happy Hour! On the bosses credit card of course
    I hope everthing works out for you in the future, or the next job you might get.
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 03-09-2007, 07:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Today is my last day! I am so excited. You will probablly see me on here alot today because I really do not want to work

It has been a very LONG three weeks since I gave my notice. I finally packed up my desk last night and took everything home. I cannot believe how much junk you aquire in three years! Good grief.

So around 5pm sharp my Happy Go Lucky A** is heading to Happy Hour! On the bosses credit card of course
    Lucky so & so

Leave a comment:

• TheWookieeBronco
    replied

Congratulations.

Now remember to behave and don't stay out untill after 10PM. Wait, I am not your parent.

Congratulations and have a good day. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• redbirdy80
    replied

Yay!!!

It's finally here! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    Yayyyy for GLF.

Leave a comment:

• GRLSLUVFTBL2
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD
    Is this going to feel like your longest day? What, another 3 hours? Wait...no, that's my time. 6 hours?

Hey, at 2 your time, tell your boss you're gone. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Don't I wish that would work!! I could go for a margarita or two

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    good for you grlsluvftbl2

i hope you the best in what you do.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Congrats!!!! I went through this last year and ended my last
    job on Jan 3rd....now I am working part time and like it very well.

You are right about all that stuff that piles up in an office.
    I brought home a ton of stuff,threw some away and put the rest away.

I remember my last day well....I went around and visited and said
    my good byes and shed some tears...

Have fun!!!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied

Is this going to feel like your longest day? What, another 3 hours? Wait...no, that's my time. 6 hours?

Hey, at 2 your time, tell your boss you're gone. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• shanniefly
    replied
    Originally posted by // / yardo
    Wow. Can't believe she would notice that!
    I'm still not positive...but for the sake of not finding out...I'm not letting her play with that baby any more today!!!

Leave a comment:

• shanniefly
    replied
    It worked
    I could make a thread out of that...you think others would laugh???

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Originally posted by shanniefly
    So I am watching the 14 month old...she is playing in her room...laughing...no worries...all of a sudden...that cry of death...

You know...the one where, OMG...what did she do and how much blood will there be...I go in, calm because that is how you must approch these situations...she is holding her baby and screaming...

I check her from head to toe several times and can find nothing wrong...I rock her...sing to her...she won't let go of the baby...I say Gracie honey...what's the matter,

She continues to sob...baby she says...holds it out sees its hands again and screams again...I take the doll from her forcing more screams and look...

The doll has two right hands...

is this the cause for the drama in my life...I really don't know but as soon as she was focused on a different baby and then taking a nap, my life has been so much better...
    Wow. Can't believe she would notice that!

Leave a comment:

• GRLSLUVFTBL2
    replied
    Originally posted by shanniefly
    Me too...I thought that would give you something to laugh about on your last day...

I really can't think of anything else...

It worked

Leave a comment:

• shanniefly
    replied
    LMAO! and she noticed is what gets me
    Me too...I thought that would give you something to laugh about on your last day...

I really can't think of anything else...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X