It's My Last Day At Work!!! Yeah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's My Last Day At Work!!! Yeah

Today is my last day! I am so excited. You will probablly see me on here alot today because I really do not want to work

It has been a very LONG three weeks since I gave my notice. I finally packed up my desk last night and took everything home. I cannot believe how much junk you aquire in three years! Good grief.

So around 5pm sharp my Happy Go Lucky A** is heading to Happy Hour! On the bosses credit card of course

Horror in the toy room

So I am watching the 14 month old...she is playing in her room...laughing...no worries...all of a sudden...that cry of death...

You know...the one where, OMG...what did she do and how much blood will there be...I go in, calm because that is how you must approch these situations...she is holding her baby and screaming...

I check her from head to toe several times and can find nothing wrong...I rock her...sing to her...she won't let go of the baby...I say Gracie honey...what's the matter,

She continues to sob...baby she says...holds it out sees its hands again and screams again...I take the doll from her forcing more screams and look...

The doll has two right hands...

is this the cause for the drama in my life...I really don't know but as soon as she was focused on a different baby and then taking a nap, my life has been so much better...

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
      So I am watching the 14 month old...she is playing in her room...laughing...no worries...all of a sudden...that cry of death...

You know...the one where, OMG...what did she do and how much blood will there be...I go in, calm because that is how you must approch these situations...she is holding her baby and screaming...

I check her from head to toe several times and can find nothing wrong...I rock her...sing to her...she won't let go of the baby...I say Gracie honey...what's the matter,

She continues to sob...baby she says...holds it out sees its hands again and screams again...I take the doll from her forcing more screams and look...

is this the cause for the drama in my life...I really don't know but as soon as she was focused on a different baby and then taking a nap, my life has been so much better...

LMAO! and she noticed is what gets me

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
        LMAO! and she noticed is what gets me
        Me too...I thought that would give you something to laugh about on your last day...

I really can't think of anything else...

Comment

Me too...I thought that would give you something to laugh about on your last day...

I really can't think of anything else...

It worked

Comment

Wow. Can't believe she would notice that!

Comment

It worked
              I could make a thread out of that...you think others would laugh???

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo
                Wow. Can't believe she would notice that!
                I'm still not positive...but for the sake of not finding out...I'm not letting her play with that baby any more today!!!

Comment

Today is my last day! I am so excited. You will probablly see me on here alot today because I really do not want to work

It has been a very LONG three weeks since I gave my notice. I finally packed up my desk last night and took everything home. I cannot believe how much junk you aquire in three years! Good grief.

So around 5pm sharp my Happy Go Lucky A** is heading to Happy Hour! On the bosses credit card of course
                  Is this going to feel like your longest day? What, another 3 hours? Wait...no, that's my time. 6 hours?

Hey, at 2 your time, tell your boss you're gone. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Congrats!!!! I went through this last year and ended my last
                    job on Jan 3rd....now I am working part time and like it very well.

You are right about all that stuff that piles up in an office.
                    I brought home a ton of stuff,threw some away and put the rest away.

I remember my last day well....I went around and visited and said
                    my good byes and shed some tears...

Have fun!!!
                    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

good for you grlsluvftbl2

i hope you the best in what you do.
                      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD
                        Is this going to feel like your longest day? What, another 3 hours? Wait...no, that's my time. 6 hours?

Hey, at 2 your time, tell your boss you're gone. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Don't I wish that would work!! I could go for a margarita or two

Comment

Yayyyy for GLF.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Yay!!!

It's finally here! Congrats!
                            sigpic

Comment

Congratulations.

Now remember to behave and don't stay out untill after 10PM. Wait, I am not your parent.

Congratulations and have a good day. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X